Torture quotes89 torture quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!”
“I never knew Japan when it was a country of light, but I have never known it to be as dark as it is now. All our progress has ended in new persecution, new repression, new suffering. They use ladles filled with holes so the drops would come out slowly, and the pain would be prolonged. Each small splash of the water was like a burning coal. The...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Nicki Brand: What's this? "Videodrome"?
- Max Renn: Torture. Murder.
- Nicki Brand: Sounds great.
- Max Renn: Ain't exactly sex.
- Nicki Brand: Says who?
“- Bruce Wayne: Why didn't you just... kill me?
- Bane: You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.
- Bruce Wayne: Torture?
- Bane: Yes. But not of your body... Of your soul.”
The word "torture" doesn't appear in our orders. We've always spoken of interrogation as the only valid method in a police operation directed against unknown enemies. As for the NLF, they request that their members, in the event of capture, should maintain silence for twenty-four hours, and then they may talk. So, the organization has already... (continue)(continue reading)
“They's no torture on earth to equal the torture which a cold woman inflicts on a man. They's no torture to compare with it!”
“Soviet method is more economical.”
“- Sharkey: How is he?
- James Bond: His left leg's gone below the knee. But they might be able to save his arm.
- Rasmussen: You can bet it was a chainsaw. Colombians love to use them on informers. Hell, they sell more here than the state of Oregon.
- Sharkey: Chainsaw my ass. I know a shark bite when I see one.”
“They could pump a million volts in me. They could bust my fingers, one bye one, by one, by one. They could dig out my eyes. But... No country-western music, please. Every man has his limits.”
“You want to torture me, but I can simply kill myself first. Do you want revenge, or do you want the truth?”
“Torture? Is this torture to you? Because wow, I guess you've never read anything about Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch, because this is nothing.”
“What if what they really want is for us to herd our children into stadiums like we're doing? And put soldiers on the street and have Americans looking over their shoulders? Bend the law, shred the Constitution just a little bit? Because if we torture him, General, we do that and everything we have fought, and bled, and died for is over. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Police Constable Cochrane: So what's the pay like then?
- Wallace Ritchie: They pay all your expenses, you're licensed to kill, but there's a down side.
- Police Constable Cochrane: What's that?
- Wallace Ritchie: Torture.
- Police Constable Cochrane: There's the women, though.
- Wallace Ritchie: Well, they're nice after the torture. Believe me.”
“Darwin, this is supposed to be torture, not therapy.”
“- Joe Devine: What are you gonna do to me?
- Ed Rossi, Jr.: Movie starts in three minutes. If you don't tell us where the money is, we're gonna cut your fingers off during the opening credits.
- Wally Kamin: Titles. Credits come at the end of the movies. Titles come first.
- Ed Rossi, Jr.: Fine. Titles. We're gonna cut 'em off during the fuckin'...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Rice: What principle was at work when you tortured and killed those people?
- Clyde Shelton: That everyone must be held accountable for their actions.”
“A man who betrays his culture shouldn't preach about its customs. There was a time I would have wished you dead but your shame will be your torture and your torture will be your life. I wish it to be long.”
- Flanagan: What the hell are you doing? Leave him alone!
- Cpl. Joseph L. DiNardo: Look lady, this is called "extracting infromation". Do you understand that?
- Flanagan: So we torture prisoners now, do we?
- Cpl. Joseph L. DiNardo: You're goddamn right! This ain't Nebraska, lady.
“We're soldiers. It's my profession and I'm proud of it. Nobody said you had to be crap at it. As for the men who tortured us, they had a job to do as well. It's just that some of them enjoyed it a but too much. If I met any of them in the street tomorrow, and thought I could get away with it, I'd slot them.”