“The Fugitive” quotes(1993)
Plot – Richard Kimble, a famous Chicago surgeon, is happpily married to the beautiful Helen. After an emergency surgery at the hospital, Kimble returns home to find a man with an artificial arm who attacks him and flees. His wife has a broken skull and dies in his arms. Since there are no signs of housebreaking nor of the attacker and since Richard is the only heir to Helen’s wealth, the doctor is found guilty of murder and sentenced to death despite the existence of a recording of the dying woman's phone call to the police, which mentions an attacker. While Kimble is being transported to the penitentiary, some convicts provoke an accident in a get away attempt, but the van ends up on the tracks and is hit by a train. Surviving the horrible accident, Kimble flees to look for his wife's real killer. FBI agent Sam Gerard is in charge of the investigation and starts to hunt Kimble down. Gerard and his agents will do anything to bring the fugitive to justice.
All actors – Harrison Ford, Tommy Lee Jones, Sela Ward, Julianne Moore, Joe Pantoliano, Andreas Katsulas, Jeroen Krabbé, Daniel Roebuck, L. Scott Caldwell, Tom Wood, Ron Dean, Joseph F. Kosala, Miguel Nino, John Drummond, Tony Fosco, Joseph F. Fisher, James Liautaud, David Darlow, Tom Galouzis, James F. McKinsey, Mark D. Espinoza, John E. Ellis, Gene Barge, Thomas Charles Simmons, Joe Guzaldo, Dick Cusack, Nicholas Kusenko, Joan Kohn, Joe D. Lauck, Joe Guastaferro, Andy Romano, Richard Riehle, Thom Vernon, Ken Moreno, Eddie Bo Smith Jr., Frank Ray Perilli, Otis Wilson, Pancho Demmings, Jim Wilkey, Danny Goldring, Nick Searcy, Kevin Crowley, Michael James, Michael Skewes, Ila Cathleen Stallings, Linda Casaletto, Cody Glenn, Cynthia Baker, Johnny Lee Davenport, Mike Bacarella, Bill Cusack, David U. Hodges, Lillie Richardson, Peter J. Caria IV, Tighe Barry, Monika Chabrowski, Lonnie Sima, Oksana Fedunyszyn, Orlando García, Afram Bill Williams, Bruce L. Gewertz, Jane Lynch, Joseph Rotkvich, Steven Lilovich, Noelle Bou-Sliman, Roxanne Roberts, Alex P. Hernandez, Theron Touché Lykes, Joel Robinson, Greg Hollimon, Cheryl Lynn Bruce, Marie Ware, Bernard McGee, Ann Whitney, Lily Monkus, Willie Lucas, Turk Muller, Ana María Alvarez, Eugene F. Crededio, Maurice Person, Terry Hard, Pam Zekman, David Pasquesi, Brent Shaphren, Stephen A. Landsman, B.J. Jones, Dru Anne Carlson, Margaret Moore, Manny Lopez, John M. Watson Sr., Kirsten Nelson, Juan Ramírez, Neil Flynn, Allen Hamilton, Eric Fudala, Lester Holt, Jay Levine, Don Albert, Suzy Brack, Roland Burris, Ed Cray, Reese Foster, Wendy George, Robert Dean Jacobs, Gene Kelly, Kevin Mukherji, Richard Remppel, Todd Rice, Sal Richards, Keith Schrader, John-Clay Scott, John Thurnershow all
“The Fugitive” Quotes 17 quotes
“Listen up, ladies and gentlemen, our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Head Illinois State Trooper: I don't want to tell you how to do your job...
- Samuel Gerard: Put the helicopter on the bridge!
- Head Illinois State Trooper: But only one man in a million can survive that fall. The guy is fish food.
- Samuel Gerard: Fine. Go get a cane pole, catch the fish that ate him.”
“- Biggs: Sam, are you out of your mind? He's dead.
- Samuel Gerard: That ought to make him easier to catch.”
“Dr. Richard Kimble! There's no way out of here, Richard! The entire building is locked down! Give it up Richard, you don't have any time, Chicago police department thinks you're a cop killer, they will shoot you on sight! I know you're innocent! I know about Frederick Sykes! I know about Dr. Charles Nichols!”
“- Bones Roosevelt: What ever happened with that thing about your wife?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: It's not over yet.”
- Dr. Richard Kimble: I found him, Chuck. I found the man who killed Helen.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: What?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: It was me they were after.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: Who? Who are "They"?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Devlin MacGregor and Lentz.
“When I came home, there was a man in my house. I fought with this man. He had a mechanical arm. You find this man. You find this man.”
“- Cosmo Renfro: When I die, I wanna come back just like you.
- Samuel Gerard: You mean happy and handsome?”
“- Samuel Gerard: Doctor Nichols, you really want to help him? You really want to be his friend? Then you'll help us bring him in, unharmed.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: Why? So he can go back to prison? If you want help, gentlemen, you've come to the wrong man. Richard is innocent and you'll never find him. He's too smart.”
“- State Trooper: We're looking for a prisoner from that bus-trainwreck a couple of hours ago, might be hurt.
- Dr. Richard Kimble: What does he look like?
- State Trooper: 6'1, 180, brown hair, brown eyes, beard. See anyone like that around?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Every time I look in the mirror - except for the beard, of course!”
“- Dr. Charles Nichols: You never give up, Richard, do you? You never give up!
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Why Helen?”
“- Dr. Richard Kimble: I didn't kill my wife.
- Samuel Gerard: I don't care.”
“Prison sucks. I have to escape.”