Sharon Stone quotes
“Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.”
“Happiness comes from within yourself.”
- Nick: What did Manny Vasquez call you?
- Catherine: "Bitch" mostly, but he meant it affectionately.
“Sexpots age fast in Hollywood.”
“- Ace Hanlon: You wanna play poker with me, little lady?
- Ellen: Looks like you're having a pretty good time playing with yourself.”
“I was everything they wanted me to be. I was never more beautiful. Never more powerful. And then I turned 40 and they threw me away.”
“You know, women got the greatest gift in the world. All they got to do is fall in love, and some guy just takes care of them.”
“- Catherine: Have you ever fucked on cocaine, Nick? It's nice.
- Nick: You like playing games don't you?
- Catherine: I have a degree in psychology, it goes with the turf... Games are fun.”
“Killing isn't like smoking. You can quit.”
“- Jesse Huston: If we'd crashed between them, we'd be at the mine!
- Allan Quatermain: Fine! Next time we steal a plane, I'll let you crash it!”
“- John Herod: I could give you more money than you could ever spend.
- Ellen: I wouldn't feel like I'd earned it.
- John Herod: Oh yes, you would.”
“- John Correli: Did you kill Mr Boz, Miss Tramell?
- Catherine: I'd have to be pretty stupid to write a book about killing and then kill him the way I described in my book. I'd be announcing myself as the killer. I'm not stupid.”
“- Leo Katzman: Second-hand smoke kills, you know.
- Nicole Horner: Not reliably.”
- Dr. Elizabeth "Beth" Halperin: Are you telling me that by Harry going into the sphere, he now has the power to manifest his dreams, his fantasies.
- Dr. Norman Goodman: Manifest! Manifest! He made it happen. It's not that different from a child. A child imagines something that believes it's real and it's not there, but with Harry, He not only... (continue)(continue reading)
“Your, clothes, your hair. They might say 1968, but your attitude is pure 1920.”
“- Nick: You didn't love him.
- Catherine: That's right.
- Nick: Even though you were fucking him.
- Catherine: You still get the pleasure. Didn't you ever fuck anybody else while you were married, Nick?”
“- Dr. McElwaine: Are you working on another book?
- Catherine: Yes, I am.
- Gus: It must really be something making stuff up all the time.
- Catherine: Yeah, it teaches you to lie.”
“I'm a woman, I'm used to do things I don't want to do.”