“Blue Collar” quotes(1978)
Plot – Zeke, Jerry and Smokey decide to rob the local union office. The loot is a flop but they find some precious documents instead.
All actors – Richard Pryor, Harvey Keitel, Yaphet Kotto, Ed Begley Jr., Harry Bellaver, George Memmoli, Lucy Saroyan, Lane Smith, Cliff De Young, Borah Silver, Chip Fields, Harry Northupshow all
“Blue Collar” Quotes 8 quotes
“When I take over your muthafucking job, know what I'm gonna do baby? Gonna get on my private jet and wing up to Palm Springs. Hang out with Eddie Knuckles, and hit a few golfballs with President Ford and Nixon and them muthafuckers.”
Credit's the only thing you can get free from the company. Got a house, fridge, dishwasher, washer-dryer, TV, stereo, motorcycle, car... "buy this shit, buy that shit". All you got's a bunch of shit.
“They pit the lifers against the new boy and the young against the old. The black against the white. Everything they do is to keep us in our place.”
“Maybe we should've robbed a liquor store like everybody else.”
- Clarence Hill: You know I can't go to the Green Room with every little thing. I'be got to wait for something big, or a bunch of little things. Now we can't let our power be dissipated by the, by the plant...
- Zeke Brown: Plant my ass, man! That's all you talk about, "the plant"! Everybody know what "the plant" is. "The plant" just short for... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Zeke: Smoke, what if the motherfuckers don't wanna pay?
- Smokey: If they don't pay, then we're gonna cut them a new asshole.”
“- Zeke: Now that shit is pitiful. I dunno how in the fuck a nigga like that gets some money anyway. This is the dumbest shit - look at this muthafucka. Look like a muthafuckin' ostrich. Look at that shit...
- Caroline Brown: If you hate it so much, why dontcha just turn it off?
- Zeke: Turn it off? Are you kiddin' baby? Took me three years to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Clarence Hill: It sounds like a simple misunderstanding to me. Now... Zeke'll buy Miller a bottle of Cutty, and we'll forget the whole thing.
- Zeke: Zeke is not buying nobody a goddamn thing! And you haven't shit for a steward, Hill!
- Clarence Hill: Maybe you don't belong in this union!
- Zeke: Maybe you're right!”