Credit quotes12 credit quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
Credit's the only thing you can get free from the company. Got a house, fridge, dishwasher, washer-dryer, TV, stereo, motorcycle, car... "buy this shit, buy that shit". All you got's a bunch of shit.
“- David Lipsky: Nice view.
- David Foster Wallace: Thank you. I can't take credit for it.”
“Hello, I'm Tom Hanks. The US Government has lost its credibility so it's borrowing some of mine.”
“- Spenser: What do you know about credit cards?
- Hawk: I know once you get one, you're in debt for the rest of your life.
- Spenser: What about fake ones?
- Hawk: They are all based in illusion.”
“My only satisfaction is that in frustrating you, I hasten your fall from the King's good graces... an outcome I desire above all others.”
“- Amy: It's the thought that matters.
- Ryan: Oh really? So then your gift for me better be really good.
- Amy: It is. I maxed-out your card.”
“- Joseph Turner White: What's an associate producer credit?
- Bill Smith: It's what you give to your secretary instead of a raise.”
“- John Bubber: So you don't want the credit?
- Bernie LaPlante: I don't take credit; I'm a cash kind of guy.”
“Taking credit when things go right doesn't work the other way.”
“Did I ever tell you about the time I invented snowboarding? I don't want credit for it, but they just keep giving it to me.”
Behind every so-called “hero” is a little pissed-off dude that don't get no credit.