Luxury quotes33 luxury quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Behind every beautiful fur, there is a story. It is a bloody, barbaric story.”
“When I take over your muthafucking job, know what I'm gonna do baby? Gonna get on my private jet and wing up to Palm Springs. Hang out with Eddie Knuckles, and hit a few golfballs with President Ford and Nixon and them muthafuckers.”
“- Bud Fox: So tell me, Gordon: when does it all end, huh? How many yachts can you water-ski behind? How much is enough?
- Gordon Gekko: It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero-sum game: somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply, uh, transferred from one perception to another. Like magic.”
“Amazing how you can do without the essentials of life, so long as you have the little luxuries.”
“I'd love to have a proper warm bath with clean towels and eat with real plates and knives and forks and have proper sheets and records and cleaning my teeth properly and wear all my own clothes.”
“- Eric Stanton: Twenty-one, the Stork Club, that's where you belong - smothered in mink!
- Stella: And do you see me with a ring on my finger? Someone to give me a home?”
“The place where a man can take his family and have a lovely seven-course dinner for 3,400 dollars.”
“It's a small price to pay for an elegant life.”
“Let me tell you, after a hard day of looting and pillaging, there is no greater city than Gomorrah... except maybe Sodom.”
“I don't buy diamonds.”
“- Bianca Stratford: There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.
- Chastity: But I love my Skechers.
- Bianca Stratford: That's because you don't have a Prada backpack.”
“- Crystal: We're not hookers, we're escorts!
- Windows: The difference being...?
- Crystal: I don't know.”
“- Marcus Burnett: Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?
- Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest producted cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.
- Marcus Burnett: You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I fantasize about a massive pristine convenience. Brilliant gold taps, virginal white marble, a seat carved from ebony, a cistern full of Chanel no.5, and a flunky handing me pieces of raw silk toilet roll. But under the circumstances I'll settle for anywhere.”
“The Rolls is an investment, for me. It's an investment. I'm not into status symbols, like most people out here. It's an investment. Okay?”
“- Rose Dewitt Bukater: I don't see what all of the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania.
- Cal Hockley: You can be blasé about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic. It's over a hundred feet longer than the Mauritania and far more luxurious!”
“- Rizzo the Rat: I don't like the look of those guys. This rat smells a rat.
- Agent Barker: The limo is right this way.
- Rizzo the Rat: Did he say limo? Wait a second, I'm his translator. Hold up!”