Richard Pryor quotes
“- Sugar Ray: I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
- Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.”
“When I take over your muthafucking job, know what I'm gonna do baby? Gonna get on my private jet and wing up to Palm Springs. Hang out with Eddie Knuckles, and hit a few golfballs with President Ford and Nixon and them muthafuckers.”
“I had to stop drinkin, cuz I got tired of waking in my car driving ninety.”
“Maybe we should've robbed a liquor store like everybody else.”
“- Sugar Ray: Vera, you know we tally up at 4 o'clock. What is your problem?
- Vera: Kiss my ass, Sugar. I've got to watch my girls until the last trick is gone. And I'm not about to ask no customer to roll over so I can punch some goddamn clock. Now, this is your place, but I am in charge of the girls... and you can just kiss my ass.”
- Clarence Hill: You know I can't go to the Green Room with every little thing. I'be got to wait for something big, or a bunch of little things. Now we can't let our power be dissipated by the, by the plant...
- Zeke Brown: Plant my ass, man! That's all you talk about, "the plant"! Everybody know what "the plant" is. "The plant" just short for... (continue)(continue reading)
What are they gonna put on your tombstone? "Here lies a man, 27 years old. He died, but he ain't no punk." Hey man, that's bullshit. Ok? You know when you die? When you're 89... got your children and your grandchildren around the bed... that's cool. It ain't cool to die at 27.
“I never met anybody who said when they were a kid, 'I wanna grow up and be a critic'.”
“Oh, boy. Well, some of my patients prefer walking, some prefer bicycling. But for best results, to guarantee satisfaction, most of them like fucking. You know, poonta-poonta-poonta. I like it myself, you know. One in the morning, and late at night.”
“- Arlo Pear: Maybe we'll send you a plane ticket and you can visit us at Christmas.
- Frank Crawford: Good but I won't.”
“- George: Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck maybe somebody's mother...
- Eddie Dash: Would you knock it off with the web-footed friends shit?”
“- Big Mean: What's the charge?
- Harry Monroe: Innocent.
- Big Mean: Ain't we all?”
“Honey, our daughter's getting married, you wanna come?”
“- Jack Brown: What if I tell your father?
- Eric Bates: He won't care.
- Jack Brown: Your father doesn't care that his son is a quitter?
- Eric Bates: He doesn't care what I am, so long as I stay out of his way.”
“- Dave: You swear an awful lot.
- Wally: You're fucking-A right!”
“- Montgomery Brewster: Gentlemen, do you think I'm a lowlife?
- Tailor: Oh no, Mr. Brewster. Not with these clothes.”