“Over the Edge” quotes(1979)
Plot – The movie talks about real facts happened in America during Nixon presidency. Some teenagers revolt to avenge the murder of their friend Richie, killed by a policeman. Their parents are respectable citizens, attached to the wealth they've conquered. When Richie is killed due to a series of tragic circumstances, the guys rebel against adults and destroy dozens of cars and bars. After the battle, the young vandals are handcuffed and brought to reformatory, while Richie becomes an idol.
All actors – Michael Eric Kramer, Pamela Ludwig, Matt Dillon, Vincent Spano, Tom Fergus, Harry Northup, Andy Romano, Ellen Geer, Richard Jamison, Julia Pomeroy, Tiger Thompson, Eric Lalichshow all
“Over the Edge” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Doberman: You boys got any special reason to be hiding behind there?
- Richie: Yea, we heard you were a horny man.”
“- Doberman: I don't get you, Carl. You live in a good place, your dad's got a good job with the Caddies. You're getting to be more of a punk every day, you know that? Lemme ask you somethin'. You got a drive and need to louse things up for yourself?
- Carl: I've got a drive, and need to be left alone, okay?”
“- Carl: I lost a contact lens back there.
- Doberman: Oh, really. Come here, let me see... You don't wear contacts.
- Carl: I lost both of 'em!”
“- Cole: Freddy, Freddy, let Sandra handle it, that's what mothers are for!
- Fred Willat: My son's all bloodied up, he's all beat the hell up!”
“- Sandra Willat: You weren't too hard on him, were you?
- Fred Willat: I broke both his legs. Didn't you see him crawl up the stairs?”
“- Principal: Mr. White, you're late!
- Richie: I had to take a piss.
- Principal: What did you say?
- Richie: I mean... I had to urinate.”
“That stuff I took, it was supposed to be speed, but I think it was acid. Man, I'm flashing.”
“- Carl: Man, what am I gonna do with firecrackers?
- Richie: Give 'em to Claude. Let him smoke 'em.”
“- Doberman: How long is this blade, White?
- Richie: Three inches. Almost as big as your dick.
- Doberman: Funny. You know if this was any longer, you'd do time?
- Richie: If it was any smaller, you wouldn't have found it!”