Harry Northup quotes
“- Sheriff: Harvey, who is that fella son of a bitch?
- Harvey Hall: How's that Sheriff? I mean, which son of a bitch?
- Sheriff: You know the one I mean. The one over there shaking hands with that nigger.
- Harvey Hall: That's Big Bill Shelly, notorious Bolshevik. We drug him in last evening.
- Sheriff: Well, I don't know about no Bolshevik, But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Harvey Hall: Where you goin' little lady?
- Boxcar Bertha: Ah, to Africa.
- Harvey Hall: Africa?
- Boxcar Bertha: I'm a missionary. I've dedicated my life to the black heathen.”
“- Doberman: I don't get you, Carl. You live in a good place, your dad's got a good job with the Caddies. You're getting to be more of a punk every day, you know that? Lemme ask you somethin'. You got a drive and need to louse things up for yourself?
- Carl: I've got a drive, and need to be left alone, okay?”
“- Doberman: You boys got any special reason to be hiding behind there?
- Richie: Yea, we heard you were a horny man.”
“- Carl: I lost a contact lens back there.
- Doberman: Oh, really. Come here, let me see... You don't wear contacts.
- Carl: I lost both of 'em!”
“- Doberman: How long is this blade, White?
- Richie: Three inches. Almost as big as your dick.
- Doberman: Funny. You know if this was any longer, you'd do time?
- Richie: If it was any smaller, you wouldn't have found it!”