“Bye Bye Love” quotes(1995)
Plot – Three buds find themselves divorced and, facing their former wives and children, misadventures begin. Dave becomes a huge womanizer, Donny cannot accept his new status as single and always thinks about his ex-wife, while Vic declares war to his ex-wife and her new boyfriend.
All actors – Matthew Modine, Randy Quaid, Paul Reiser, Janeane Garofalo, Amy Brenneman, Eliza Dushku, Ed Flanders, Maria Pitillo, Lindsay Crouse, Ross Malinger, Johnny Whitworth, Wendell Pierceshow all
“Bye Bye Love” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Dave: I appreciate beautiful things.
- Heidi Schmidt: Beautiful fast things.
- Dave: Beautiful fast German things... Heidi, right?”
“- Susan Goldman: Wait, we can't do this.
- Donny: Why not?
- Susan Goldman: Because you would be afraid that I was thinking of Dave and I would be afraid that you were thinking about Clair.
- Donny: Well, what if you thought about Clair, and I thought about Dave?”
“- Vic Damico: This isn't your first time in a restaurant, is it?
- Lucille: No, my ex-husband used to like to eat out, may he rest in peace.
- Vic Damico: So he passed away?
- Lucille: Not yet.”
“- Vic Damico: Tell Gerald, that if he touches my son again, I'll kill him.
- Grace Damico: Really. It was nothing more than a tap. And Jed was being very rude.
- Vic Damico: I don't care if Jed was taking a piss on his head. He touches him again, he dies. Tell him.”
“- Dave: They're splitting up? Marty and Leslie?
- Donny: After eleven years!
- Vic Damico: Just goes to show you, you're never safe. Eleven years, busting his ass, bringing home the paycheck for what? He must have done something really terrible, like leave the cap off the toothpaste.
- Donny: Actually, he was sleeping with his secretary.”
“- Claire: We had to take back the graduation dress.
- Emma: It made me look fat.
- Donny: You couldn't look fat if you wanted to.
- Emma: Why would I wanna look fat?
- Donny: You wouldn't! You couldn't!”
“I'm Doctor David Townsend. And we're talking about divorce. It effects all of us, and hurts many of us. And in the next forty-eight hours, that is all we will be talking about; divorce. D-I-V-O-R-C-E, tell you what it means to me.”