Depression quotes90 depression quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All right. I understand. You've had a tough day. I can see how this could get a little depressing in here, couldn't it? This place isn't exactly happy.”
“- Ernie: Mr. Carson's last year as team owner, he must be really depressed.
- Bob Carson: Oh boy, Fish, look a decoder ring... I got it out of the Cracker Jack box... look it fits on your finger.
- Larry 'Fish' Fisher: Yeah, yeah, that's great, Uncle Bob.
[whispers to assistant]
- Larry Fisher: That man is turning into a cracker jack.”
“Before I moved into the Squeeze Inn, I was out looking for work, and putting in applications 2008, and it was just tough. And I got to a really, really low point. And I thought about suicide, and I decided I was going to go buy a bottle of booze, turn on the propane stove, and I was going to drink that booze until I passed out. And if I woke up,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Wondering if you're happy is a great shortcut to just being depressed.”
“They had Greta Thunberg headlining. She’s this teenage girl who’d become famous even though everything she says is depressing. Kind of like Billie Eilish.”
“When you hit rock bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss.”
“I’ve been doing real good. I just had a down month.”
“Depression is something I've lived with since I was a teenager.”
“If writings did not exist, what terrible depressions we should suffer.”
“I am, I guess, depressed. I guess I've been depressed for about twenty-four years.”
“- Alfred Pennyworth: Were you looking at the old family pictures again?
- Batman: At the what? The old family... Oh, yes! I see what you mean. Look at that! The old gang. Yeah. No, I wasn't.
- Alfred Pennyworth: I see. Sir, if you don't mind my saying, I'm a little concerned. I've seen you go through similar phases in 2016 and 2012 and 2008 and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mae: Mom, why do you always wear the high tops?
- Daphne Wilder: I just got these, what's wrong with these?
- Maggie: There just kinda depressing.”
“- Peggy Sue: We got married too young and ended up blaming each other for all the things we missed.
- Carol Heath: So, he started having affairs and you started getting depressed.”
“What happened to us? What happened to all the things that we used to dream about for our lives? I just feel like it’s getting further and further away.”
“I'll probably end up doing something depressing, but young.”
“Look who I'm taking to. Dracula's life coach. No wonder you're alone.”
“Moles and trolls, moles and trolls, work, work, work, work, work. We never see the light of day. We plan this thing for weeks and all they want to do is study. I'm disgusted. I'm sorry but it's not like me, I'm depressed.”