Depression quotes87 depression quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All right. I understand. You've had a tough day. I can see how this could get a little depressing in here, couldn't it? This place isn't exactly happy.”
“- Ernie: Mr. Carson's last year as team owner, he must be really depressed.
- Bob Carson: Oh boy, Fish, look a decoder ring... I got it out of the Cracker Jack box... look it fits on your finger.
- Larry 'Fish' Fisher: Yeah, yeah, that's great, Uncle Bob.
[whispers to assistant]
- Larry Fisher: That man is turning into a cracker jack.”
“They had Greta Thunberg headlining. She’s this teenage girl who’d become famous even though everything she says is depressing. Kind of like Billie Eilish.”
“When you hit rock bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss.”
“I’ve been doing real good. I just had a down month.”
“Depression is something I've lived with since I was a teenager.”
“If writings did not exist, what terrible depressions we should suffer.”
“I am, I guess, depressed. I guess I've been depressed for about twenty-four years.”
“- Alfred Pennyworth: Were you looking at the old family pictures again?
- Batman: At the what? The old family... Oh, yes! I see what you mean. Look at that! The old gang. Yeah. No, I wasn't.
- Alfred Pennyworth: I see. Sir, if you don't mind my saying, I'm a little concerned. I've seen you go through similar phases in 2016 and 2012 and 2008 and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mae: Mom, why do you always wear the high tops?
- Daphne Wilder: I just got these, what's wrong with these?
- Maggie: There just kinda depressing.”
“- Peggy Sue: We got married too young and ended up blaming each other for all the things we missed.
- Carol Heath: So, he started having affairs and you started getting depressed.”
“What happened to us? What happened to all the things that we used to dream about for our lives? I just feel like it’s getting further and further away.”
“I'll probably end up doing something depressing, but young.”
“Look who I'm taking to. Dracula's life coach. No wonder you're alone.”
“Moles and trolls, moles and trolls, work, work, work, work, work. We never see the light of day. We plan this thing for weeks and all they want to do is study. I'm disgusted. I'm sorry but it's not like me, I'm depressed.”
“My mom has to take medicine, or she'll get upset and buy too much at the mall.”
“If I couldn't tell you that I was unhappy sometimes, is because I didn't want to risk hurting the one person I treasure most.”
You're dead, Carl. You say "no" to life and therefore, you're not living. You make up excuses to the people around you and to yourself. You're stuck in the same dead-end job you've had for years. You lost the love of your life because she couldn't be with someone who didn't live theirs. And on most nights you're so bored and filled with ennui,... (continue)(continue reading)