Peter Sellers quotes
“Women are more difficult to handle than men. It's their minds.”
“- Sir Charles Lytton: He's out of ammunition.
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: He's out of his mind, that's what he's out of.”
“Thank Heaven for the little girls. They keep getting smaller every day.”
“I am not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill transvestite!”
“You got me right in the pantaloons, partner.”
“- Simone Legree: That's so obvious, he's bound to think it's a trap...
- Philippe Douvier: Yes, or it's so obvious that he's bound to think it can't be a trap.
- Cato Fong: It's so obvious, it's bound to be a trap.
- Clouseau: That is why you'll never be a great detective, Cato. It's so obvious that it could not possibly be a trap.”
“- Hrundi V. Bakshi: What is this game you call to get the brightly colored balls in the hole?
- Wyoming Bill Kelso: Pool.
- Hrundi V. Bakshi: Poo?”
“- C. S. Divot: Who do you think you are?
- Hrundi V. Bakshi: In India, we don't think who we are. We know who we are.”
“- Simone Legree: Now why do you suppose he wanted to have me killed?
- Clouseau: Elementary. He wanted you dead.”
“There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed.”
“- Col. 'Bat' Guano: You wanna know what I think?
- Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Yes!
- Col. 'Bat' Guano: I think you're some kind of deviated pervert. I think General Ripper found out about your perversion, and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of perverts. Now move!”
“- Clouseau: Who were those two men have tried to kill you last night?
- Simone Legree: Killers.”
“- Hrundi V. Bakshi: Do you speak Hindustani?
- Michelle Monet: No.
- Hrundi V. Bakshi: Well, you are not missing anything.”
“- Michelle Monet: Do you speak French?
- Hrundi V. Bakshi: Well, just enough to get myself into trouble.”
“Douvier killed a wandering transvestite just to impress his godfather?”
“I must leave. Zis Hotel is deteriorating rapidly.”
“In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.”
“Hello, dog. What do you want, eh? You like my feet, do you? Have your fill and away you go. Feet are considered a delicacy among certain animals, you know.”