Vampire quotes117 vampire quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Michael: Sammy, help me! Open up! Help me! Sammy, open the window!
- Sam: You're a vampire! I knew it!
- Michael: I'm not!
- Sam: So what are you, the flying nun?
- Michael: I'm your brother, Sammy!”
“This is how we're represented, unbelievable.”
“It’s cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud.”
“- Alan Frog: Aaaaaah! Flies!
- Edgar Frog: We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns. Come on.”
“- Countess: How many days left till Halloween, Sebastian?
- Sebastian: Oh, a little more than a week, Countess. I told you not to worry.
- Countess: Not to worry? How amusing. But then you're not the one who needs to have the virgin blood of a young man not once, but three times before All Hallows Eve. Not to worry? Being a vampire in the 20th...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Forget what you think you know. Vampires exist. My name is Blade. I was born half human, half vampire. They call me, The Daywalker. I have all their strengths, none of their weaknesses, execpt for the thirst. 20 years ago, I met a man that changed that. Whistler. He taught me how to hold the thirst at bay. Taught me the rules. Gave me the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carl: Now, you won't turn into a werewolf until your first full moon. That's two days from now. So we have 48 hours to find a solution. But you'll still be able to fight Dracula's hold over you until the final stroke of midnight.
- Van Helsing: Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
- Carl: Oh, my God, you should be terrified!”
“- Edgar Frog: Listen, just so you know, if you try to stop us, or vamp out in any way, I'll stake you without even thinking twice about it!
- Sam Emerson: Chill out, Edgar.”
“Vampires don't settle old scores, we harbor them.”
“You're like an energy vampire. You suck the life out of people and take the fun out of being a lawyer.”
“I have never met a vampire personally, but I don't know what might happen tomorrow.”
“You are a vampire who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips.”
“Lestat killed two, sometimes three a night. A fresh young girl, that was his favorite for the first of the evening. For seconds, he preferred a gilded beautiful youth. But the snob in him loved to hunt in society, and the blood of the aristocrat thrilled him best of all.”
“One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach; all the damn vampires.”
“This soldier of Dracula, burn him with the rest.”
“- Martin: That's another thing about those movies. Vampires always have ladies. Sometimes lots of ladies. Well, that's wrong too! You don't need all that.
- Barry - Radio Talk ShowHost: Ah,ha,ha,ha, you don't need that?
- Martin: No, you really don't. I mean, if the magic part was real and you could make them do whatever you wanted to...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“All a vampire has is time.”