Dave Franco quotes
“No one's going to cast me just because I'm James Franco's little brother.”
When I get up on stage in front of people all I can think about is, “What if they laugh at me”. You man, you’re fearless. I want to feel that too.
“- Tommy Wiseau: You know, Greg, you and me, we are the same.
- Greg Sestero: Oh, yeah, how, how’s that?
- Tommy Wiseau: We both have this dream that we’ll be famous.
- Greg Sestero: Yeah, I guess we do.”
“- Tommy Wiseau: Los Angeles, everybody want to be star. All the pretty boys. They're lining up for the big shot.
- Greg Sestero: Just uh, just have to get lucky, I guess.
- Tommy Wiseau: No. No. It's not luck, Greg. Greg, you have to be the best. You have to be the best you can be. And never give up.”
“I'm just my mother's son. Sometimes that's all that makes the difference between us and them.”
“- Fonny: It don't seem to me like there's a reason to treat two Negroes so nicely. I mean, clearly we ain't got a pot nor much of a drink to make piss with. Pardon my French.
- Levy: Look, man, with me it's pretty simple. I dig people who love each other. Black, white. Green, purple. It doesn't even matter to me. Just spread the love, you know?”
“You don't care about the environment? That's fucked up, man!”
“- Timothy McWinters: If we close this deal, I want to make love to a woman, wheelbarrow position.
- Mike Pancake: How is it a wheelbarrow?
- Timothy McWinters: One person's legs is being held up...
- Mike Pancake: Does that feel good?
- Pretty German Girl: No.”
“At this point, I feel like I can allow myself to be goofy and take more risks, and even if I do fall on my face, I know it's not the end of the world and at least I tried to do something different.”
“I just know that it's smart for my career to carve my own path and do my own thing.”