“Enough Said” quotes(2013)
All actors – Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Lennie Loftin, Jessica St. Clair, Christopher Nicholas Smith, Tracey Fairaway, Toni Collette, Ben Falcone, Michaela Watkins, Catherine Keener, Phillip Brock, James Gandolfini, Tavi Gevinsonshow all
“Enough Said” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Eva: Oh, the Container Store?
- Albert: Yes, yes, the Container Store. The store that sells crap so you can put your crap in so you can go out and buy some more crap.
- Eva: I love that store. I love crap.”
“- Eva: You have, like, eighty million toothbrushes.
- Albert: I do?
- Eva: Yeah.
- Albert: I only use one of them.
- Eva: Then why don't you just throw the other ones out?
- Albert: I don't know. Because they're my friends?”
“I don't usually park in front of your house. I usually just drive by.”
“- Eva: Did they just turn the music louder?
- Albert: No, I think you just got older.”
“- Eva: I'm tired of being funny.
- Albert: Me too.”
“- Albert: So while you were, uh, being torn, she was poisoning our relationship and poisoning your perception of me. Now why would you want that?
- Eva: I don't know, I mean, except maybe I was trying to protect myself, because, you know, we've both been married before. And you know how things can turn out.
- Albert: What about us? What about...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Will: Eva was telling me that there are no men at this party that she's attractred to.
- Albert: That's ok, there's no one here I'm attracted to either.”