Break-up quotes186 break-up quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dr. Alec Harvey: Could you really say goodbye? Never see me again?
- Laura Jesson: Yes, if you'd help me.
- Dr. Alec Harvey: I love you, Laura. I shall love you always until the end of my life. I can't look at you now cause I know something. I know that this is the beginning of the end. Not the end of my loving you but the end of our being...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Robb: See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
- Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?”
“- Serena Unger: Wait. Is this the part where you act the basic bitch and tell me you got your eye on me and that you don't trust me?
- Adele Wolff: Welcome to the moment.”
“Here's one thing I can't understand: people who are friends with their exes.”
“She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.”
“Funny how they always want to be friends after they rip your guts out.”
“It takes half the total time you went out with someone to get over them.”
“There is a good way to break up with someone, and it doesn't include a Post-It!”
“- Eve Kendall: I want you to do a favor for me. A big, big favor.
- Roger Thornhill: Name it.
- Eve Kendall: I want you to leave right now, stay far away from me, and don't come near me again. We're not going to get involved. Last night was last night, and it's all there was, and it's all there is. There isn't going to be anything more between...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Alicia: Don't ever leave me.
- Devlin: You'll never get rid of me again.
- Alicia: Never tried to.”
“- Stackhouse: O'Malley told me you dropped your letter, he's bullshitting me, right?
- Burnett: Nope, he's telling the truth.
- Stackhouse: Oh, so you're gonna break up the band? That's good. Listen, Chris, I thought you were kidding about getting out. Are you telling me I gotta find another navigator? Is that the deal?
- Burnett: I can't do it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dominika Egorova: I think one day you will understand.
- Nate Nash: No, I don't think I will. Some things can't be sacrificed. We don't throw people away.”
“I think the wife and me are splitting up. Her point is that were both kind of selfish and unrealistic, so we're not really good for each other.”
You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? It's when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with and you realize that is how little they're thinking of you. You know, you'd like to think you're both in all this pain but they're just like "Hey, I'm glad you're gone".
“- Ed: What the fuck happened to you? We were inseperable.
- Charley Brewster: Yeah, well you know when my life started to get better? When I stopped being friends with you.”