“Halloween II” quotes(1981)
Title Halloween II
Director Rick Rosenthal
Director Rick Rosenthal
Plot – In this sequel, we see firstly Dr. Loomis shooting Michael, but the killer heals easily and restarts his murders throughout the Illinois town during Halloween, when many guys and children wear a mask. During the hunt the police accidentally kills an innocent guy, meanwhile Michael is actually chasing his sister Lauriel, now hospitalized in a clinic. The killer eliminates everyone he meets, until Dr. Loomis causes an explosion which kills Michael and saves Lauriel.
All actors – Jamie Lee Curtis, Donald Pleasence, Charles Cyphers, Jeffrey Kramer, Lance Guest, Pamela Susan Shoop, Hunter von Leer, Dick Warlock, Leo Rossi, Gloria Gifford, Tawny Moyer, Ana Aliciashow all
“Halloween II” Quotes 10 quotes
“We're all afraid of the dark inside ourselves.”
“- Karen: Budd, you are the biggest jerk I have ever met.
- Budd: But you love me...
- Karen: Yeah, and I'm an idiot.”
“He was my patient for fifteen years. He became an obsession with me until I realized that there was nothing within him, neither conscious nor reason that was... even remotely human. An hourago I stood up and fired six shots into him and then he just got up and walked away. I am talking about the real possibility that he is still out there!”
“- Marion: Dr. Loomis, this thing is all over the state! The patient escapes once, murders three teenagers; you shoot him with a gun, he escapes again.
- Sam Loomis: Someone should've listened to me earlier.
- Marion: I know. I'm sorry. Dr. Rogers is just afraid this could jeopardize our whole rehabilitation program. He doesn't want anyone from...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Leigh Brackett: What have you done?
- Sam Loomis: I haven't done anything.
- Leigh Brackett: You let him out!
- Sam Loomis: I didn't let him out. I gave orders for him to be restrained.”
“- Leigh Brackett: You know, Doctor, I'm just about there.
- Sam Loomis: What?
- Leigh Brackett: The point where I stop taking orders from you.”
“Jimmy, rule number one, never get involved with a patient. Nurses, that's another story. But patient is no good, it never works out.”
“- Sam Loomis: I'm sorry I left you. Are you all right?
- Laurie Strode: Why won't he die?”
“- Sam Loomis: If that wasn't Michael Myers burning up in that car, then a lot of other kids are going to be slaughtered tonight.
- Gary Hunt: He's dead. You saw it.
- Sam Loomis: I saw a man in a mask.
- Gary Hunt: It was him.
- Sam Loomis: I want to believe you, but I have to be sure. I can't stop until I'm certain that he's dead.”
“I shot him six times! I shot him in the heart, but... he's not human!”