Plot – During the Halloween night, American boys and girls exorcise witches with pumpkins illuminated with candles. In 1963 in the village of Haddonfield,Illinois, Michael killed his sister Judith Myers. He was hospitalized in a psychiatric clinic, but after 15 years he escapes and during Halloween he goes to his hometown. Dr. Loomis is aware of what Michael could carry out and chases him to warn Haddonfield's Sheriff, but during that night any request for help is taken as a joke and the situation seems in favor of the murderer.
All actors – Donald Pleasence, Jamie Lee Curtis, Nancy Kyes, P.J. Soles, Charles Cyphers, Kyle Richards, Brian Andrews, John Michael Graham, Nancy Stephens, Arthur Malet, Mickey Yablans, Brent Le Pageshow all
“Halloween” Quotes 21 quotes
“Lynda, if this is a joke, I'll kill you!”
“You've fooled them, haven't you, Michael? But not me.”
“- Lindsey: I'm scared!
- Laurie Strode: There's nothing to be scared of.
- Tommy: Are you sure? How?
- Laurie Strode: I killed him...
- Tommy: But you can't kill the boogeyman!”
“It's Halloween; everyone's entitled to one good scare.”
“Death has come to your little town, Sheriff.”
“- Tommy: I saw the boogeyman! I saw him!
- Laurie Strode: Okay, what did he look like?
- Tommy: Umm... the boogeyman!”
- Marion: Don't you think it would be better if you referred to "it" as "him"?
- Loomis: If you say so.
- Marion: Your compassion's overwhelming, Doctor.
“He's gone! He's gone from here! The evil is gone!”
“- Loomis: You must think me a very sinister doctor... oh, I have a permit.
- Brackett: Seems to me you're just plain scared.
- Loomis: Yeah, yeah I am...”
“- Dr. Wynn: I'm not responsible, Sam.
- Loomis: Oh, no.
- Dr. Wynn: I told them how dangerous he was.”
“You've got to believe me, Officer, he is coming to Haddonfield... Because I know him! I'm his doctor! You must be ready for him. If you don't, it's your funeral.”
“- Tommy: I don't like that story anymore.
- Laurie Strode: I thought King Arthur was your favorite.
- Tommy: Not anymore.”
“- Brackett: A man wouldn't do that.
- Loomis: This isn't a man.”
“- Lynda: You want a beer?
- Bob: Yeah.
- Lynda: Is that all you can say?
- Bob: Yeah.
- Lynda: Go get me a beer!”
“- Marion: What do I give him when we take him in front of the judge?
- Loomis: Thorazine.
- Marion: He'll barely be able to sit up!
- Loomis: That's the idea.”