“The Fog” quotes(1980)
Plot – San Antonio Bay in California is preparing to celebrate its centenary. Offshore, a light fog envelops a vessel and the crew members are misteriously killed, then the fog approaches to the city. Stevie Wayne, the young radio announcer, sees it from the lighthouse and warns the citizens, but no one believes her at first. Father Malone finds the explanation of it in the diary of his grandfather: a hundred years ago, San Antonio Bay founders promised to help the “Elizabeth Dane" ship, but they managed to sink it to rob the crew's gold. Those sailors are now reduced to "living dead" and are demanding revenge.
All actors – Adrienne Barbeau, Jamie Lee Curtis, Janet Leigh, John Houseman, Tom Atkins, James Canning, Charles Cyphers, Nancy Kyes, Ty Mitchell, Hal Holbrook, John F. Goff, George 'Buck' Flower, Regina Waldon, Jim Haynie, Darrow Igus, John Vick, Jim Jacobus, Fred Franklyn, Ric Moreno, Lee Socks, Tommy Lee Wallace, Bill Taylor, Rob Bottin, Charles Nicklin, Darwin Joston, Laurie Arent, Lindsey Arent, Shari Jacoby, Christopher Cundey, John Strobel, John Carpenter, Debra Hillshow all
“The Fog” Quotes 11 quotes
“Evidence of deep penetrating wounds into each ocular orbit, entering into the cranial cavity. Also jagged lacerations to the face. The right area of his throat has been crushed. Thorax has been crushed and the lungs are filled with fluid.”
“To the ships at sea who can hear my voice, look across the water, into the darkness. Look for the fog.”
- Kathy Williams: Are you going to give the benediction tonight, Father?
- Father Malone: Antonio bay has a curse on it.
- Sandy Fadel: Do we take that as a "no"?
“- Elizabeth Solley: Listen, I never hitchhiked before. I just really want to be careful. Can I ask you something?
- Nick Castle: Sure
- Elizabeth Solley: Are you weird?
- Nick Castle: Yes, I am. Yes, I am weird.
- Elizabeth Solley: You are weird. Thank God you're weird. The last one was so normal, it was disgusting.”
“- Nick Castle: Do you feel that?
- Dr. Phibes: I'll tell you what happened...
- Nick Castle: It just got cold in here.”
“- Andy Wayne: Mom, wake up, look what I found on the beach!
- Stevie Wayne: Andrew. I love you. But sometimes you're a real pain.”
“My gauges must be wrong. I've got a wind blowing due east. Now what kind of a fog blows against the wind?”