Disobedience quotes76 disobedience quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
“- General Edward Clegg: I am giving you a direct order!
- Mike Banning: Newsflash asshole - I don't work for you.”
“Those who will not live by the law shall die by the law!”
“I realized it's not enough to break the rules. You have to be strong enough to make your own”
“Never do anything I tell you, without checking with me first.”
“The kid makes fires. And not such little ones. He played hooky from summer school and even made fires on the beach where it's forbidden. What the hell does the kid see when he just stares into the flames? Is it the eternal power of the universe? The conversion of mass into energy? The Furies at work? Whatever his motive, it is not appreciated.”
“I am not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill transvestite!”
“- Shan-Yu: I tire of your arrogance, old man. Bow to me!
- The Emperor: No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.
- Shan-Yu: Then you will kneel in pieces!”
“There are times when parents must be disobeyed.”
“When an actor plays a scene exactly the way a director orders, it isn't acting. It's following instructions. Anyone with the physical qualifications can do that.”
“- Richard Levy the Driven: Congratulations. You're actually drinking, driving, smoking, leering and groping at the same time.
- Richard Levy the Shameless: Which on one hand, is just about the coolest thing ever but on the other hand, maybe isn't so great for the image.”
“- Tony Montana: Bet you feel good, huh? Bet you feel good to kill a mother and her kids, huh, bet you feel big...
- Alberto The Shadow: Shut your mouth!
- Tony Montana: ...Like, you big man. Well, fuck you. What do you think I am? You think I'd kill two kids and a woman? Fuck that! I don't need that shit in my life.
You die, motherfucker!
[Tony...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sheriff Lyle 'Cottonmouth' Wallace: I am the law. Don't you understand, I represent the law.
- Martin 'Rubber Duck' Penwald: Well piss on you, and piss on your law.”
“Nobody knows the rules better than you, Spock, but sometimes exceptions have to be made!”
“Fact is, the law says you cannot touch! But I think I see a lotta lawbreakers up in this house tonight...”
“- Ruth Harrison: Sit down!
- Mrs. Evelyn Dice: In my house, I'll sit when I'm good and ready!”
“Just runnin' reds and killin' peds.”