“Jayne Mansfield's Car” quotes(2012)
All actors – Robert Duvall, John Hurt, Billy Bob Thornton, Kevin Bacon, Robert Patrick, Ray Stevenson, Frances O'Connor, Katherine LaNasa, Marshall Allman, Shawnee Smith, John Patrick Amedori, Ron Whiteshow all
“Jayne Mansfield's Car” Quotes 6 quotes
You reckon how many people would live to ripe old age if we didn't go anywhere, 'cause transportation kills a lot of people. Yeah. What if the last thought in the world was, "God damn it, here comes a car across the center lane about to kill me, 'cause I had to get out at 10:00 at night for a roll of toilet paper. Well, I wish I would have just... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carroll Caldwell: You know, I used to think that you were seven feet tall. I spent my whole childhood just trying to be just... just like you. God damn, I'm glad I didn't succeed.
- Jim Caldwell: Hmm. Yeah. You turned out real good.”
“- Skip Caldwell: You hear that?
- Camilla Bedford: No, I don't. Birds?
- Skip Caldwell: Silence. That's what was hard to get used to. It still is sometimes. It's kind of like floating on a peaceful lake with a tornado in your head or something.”
“- Alan Caldwell: Nobody is going to church, why do we have to?
- Vicky Caldwell: 'Cause we always go to church. Because we love the Lord.
- Alan Caldwell: Well, we went to church yesterday.
- Vicky Caldwell: No, we didn't, God damn it. We went to a funeral.”