Plot – Juno MacGuff is an outspoken and confident teenager who maintains the control over her life with apparent indifference and detachment. She's living all the emotional turmoils of a pregnancy which leads her directly from adolescence to adulthood. Clever and unique, behind an illusory strength Juno hides the soul of a teenager who's simply trying to figure out what to do. While her classmates at the 'Dancing Elk' spend their free time surfing the Internet or wandering at the mall, Juno lives by her own rules. During a boring afternoon Juno decides to have sex with Bleeker, a shy guy. When she discovers she's pregnant, with the help of her best friend Leah, Juno plans to find the perfect parents for her baby.
All actors – Ellen Page, Michael Cera, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman, Allison Janney, J.K. Simmons, Olivia Thirlby, Eileen Pedde, Rainn Wilson, Daniel Clark, Darla Fay, Aman Johal, Valerie Tian, Emily Perkins, Kaaren de Zilva, Steven Christopher Parker, Candice King, Sierra Pitkin, Lucas MacFadden, Eve Harlow, Kirsten Alter, Emily Tennant, Ashley Whillans, Jeff Witzke, Colin McSween, Peggy Logan, Cameron Bright, Joy Galmut, Wendy Russell, Robyn Ross, Dallas Hanson, Bryson Russell, Derek Mann, Keith Frost, Grayson Grant, Robin Watts, Tyler Watts, Brandon Barton, Josephine Reitman, Oliver Gorin, Ethan Steelberg, Matthew Sandersshow all
“Juno” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Vanessa Loring: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
- Juno MacGuff: I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to fine home furnishing.”
- Juno MacGuff: No, I heard you. I just, like, don't want to give the baby to a family that describes themselves as "wholesome". Well, I don't know, I just want something a little more edgier.
- Leah: Okay, well what did you have in mind?
- Juno MacGuff: I was thinking more, like, graphic designer... mid thirties, you know, with a cool Asian... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Juno MacGuff: I'm telling you I'm pregnant and you're acting shockingly cavalier.
- Leah: Is this for real? Like, for real for real?
- Juno MacGuff: Unfortunately, yes.
- Leah: Oh my god. Oh shit! Phuket, Thailand!
- Juno MacGuff: There we go. That was kind of the emotion that I was searching for on the first take.”
“- Mac MacGuff: I thought you were the kind of girl who knew when to say when.
- Juno MacGuff: I don't know what kind of girl I am.”
“Why does everyone think yellow is gender neutral? I never knew a guy with a yellow room.”
“Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.”
“- Juno MacGuff: I think I'm in love with you.
- Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?
- Juno MacGuff: No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
- Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.”
“- Mac MacGuff: Where you been?
- Juno MacGuff: Oh, just out dealing with things way beyond my maturity level.”
“- Juno MacGuff: God, why is everyone always staring at me?
- Leah: Well, you are kind of... convex.
- Juno MacGuff: Wow, someone's been actually doing her geometry homework for once!”
“- Juno MacGuff: I just wonder if like, two people can ever stay together for good.
- Mac MacGuff: You mean like couples?
- Juno MacGuff: Yeah, like people in love.”
“I never realize how much I like being home unless I've been somewhere really different for a while.”
“- Juno MacGuff: That's not what it's about. I just need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.
- Mac MacGuff: Well, it's not easy, that's for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for 10 years now and I'm proud to say that we're very happy.”