Robert Patrick quotes
“- Vince: Well, you can take an early retirement, collect disability. With the pension we offer you should be comfortable.
- Gus: Save it. Being comfortable is overrated.”
“I don't need no stripper to telling me how to live!”
“You don't buy a Harley with your mind, you buy it with your heart and your balls.”
“- Julian: You know what, you're crazy!
- Skiptracer: Yep. Diagnosed and everything.”
“After twenty straight days of bombing, you won't find a blade of grass or a twig on it.”
“- Coach Willis: You're not much into sports.
- Casey: I don't think that a person should run unless he's being chased.”
“- Jack Morrison: It's been seven years since my last confession.
- Lenny Richter: Seven years is a long time.
- Jack Morrison: Yes, father.
- Lenny Richter: All right, where do we start; theft, robbery, fraud, taxes?
- Jack Morrison: Well, you know...
- Lenny Richter: Taxes? Always taxes... How about sex? Impure thoughts?”