“Lone Star State of Mind” quotes(2002)
All actors – Joshua Jackson, Jaime King, Matthew Davis, Ryan Hurst, John Mellencamp, DJ Qualls, Sam McMurray, Thomas Haden Church, Jules Douglas, Elizabeth Barondes, Rodger Boyce, Eleese Lestershow all
“Lone Star State of Mind” Quotes 14 quotes
“Junior, you're so stupid they had to burn down the school just to get you out of third grade.”
“- Baby: How you feeling?
- Earl Crest: I'm feeling all right... all bullet wounds considered.”
“- Doctor: Now you be careful, Earl, or else my grandson might just steal that pretty gal of yours away from you.
- Jimbo: Gramps, I ain't gonna steal Earl's gal, I'm gay.”
“If you ain't livin' you're dyin', Earl. I wanna live.”
“- Earl Crest: You ever get the feeling you're, like, being watched, Baby?
- Baby: You mean by horny guys?”
“Being fearless was the same as being stupid.That having courage didn't mean that you ain't afraid. Rather having courage meant being afraid but still being able to do what needs to be done inspite of it.”
“- Baby: After work I think I'm gonna go home and change.
- Earl Crest: I don't see the point though, Baby. You just can't improve on perfection.”
“- Jimbo: I'm gonna kill Tinker for shooting you.
- Ear Crest: Well, Jimbo, I think Baby already beat you to it.”
“- Earl Crest: Are we going to bowl or what?
- Jimbo: What's the point, Earl?
- Earl Crest: Well, the point is Beer. That's the point!
- Jimbo: Look, I'll tell you what... I'll buy you and Baby all the beer in the world and I'll just call it a going away present. How about that, Earl?”