Sisters quotes51 sisters quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We're sisters. We're a lot more alike than you think.”
“I bet you're wondering who we are and why we're here. It's really quite simple. It began with two sisters. One born with magical powers, and one born powerless, with her love of snowmen, infinite.”
“- Elsa: What woud I do without you?
- Anna: You'll always have me.”
“We are two sisters bound by womanhood. Two princes on the same island. Ruling side by side, we must do so in harmony. And not through a treaty drafted by men lesser than ourselves. I wish us to make a treaty of two queens. I would acknowledge your rightful place on the English throne were you to name me your successor. I hope we might meet in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My poor little sister should be out trick-or-treating, but you've kept her from a normal childhood and now she's a wall ornament.”
“I had a sister, a real person and you knew her. Why didn't you just tell me that? When we where in the waterfall you didn't call me Nicki, you called me Sandra.”
“You know, Richard, the only good thing about me being your half-sister... is that the other half isn't!”
“- Courtney: How come you weren't invited to the party?
- Valerie: I was, I just turned them down so I could take care of my darling little sister.
- Courtney: Like hell.”
“- Killer Joe Cooper: We never discussed the possibility of a retainer.
- Chris Smith: What do you mean? Hey, man, you talking about my sister?
- Killer Joe Cooper: Is that who she is?”
“- Binx: Hey, get your hand off that!
- Hubie: What, your sister? Or your fagmobile?”
“- Ted: You never told me you had a twin sister.
- Jack Sadelstein: No, no, I mean, she's...
- Ted: Identical or fraternal?
- Todd: Nocturnal, like a bat.”