Joshua Carter Jackson quotes
“It's okay, Ellie, it's okay. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.”
“- Coach Ted Orion: You got two choices, Conway: take off the jersey right now or you don't play.
- Charlie Conway: You're breaking up the best thing any of us ever had.
- Coach Ted Orion: Well, it's time to grow up.
- Charlie Conway: Grow up? Like you, huh? A washed-up pro who has to show off to a bunch of kids. Geez, that's real grown up.”
“I don't want you to worry about your brother. After all there is only one alpha-male. And I really think we should put the poor kid outta his misery, don't you?”
“- Charlie: Is it true? You were really a Hawk?
- Gordon: Yeah.
- Charlie: Peter said you blew a really big game once.
- Gordon: Yeah, well, Peter's right. It was the last game of the state finals. We were tied in the end of the third period. I get a penalty shot. I go in, I triple deke. I fake the goalie right out of his pads. The puck's headed...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie Conway: He doesn't exactly seem open to new learning experiences.
- Hans: The question is, are you?”
“Oh, man. It's my mom. She looks pissed.”
“- Gordon Bombay: I told Orion about all this when I talked to him about taking over. I told him that you were the heart of the team and that you would learn something from each other. I told him that you were the real Minnesota Miracle Man.
- Charlie Conway: You did?
- Gordon Bombay: I did. So be that man, Charlie. Be that man.”
“If I only dated actresses, I'd be a very lonely man.”
“I think Uma Thurman is one of God's creatures, one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.”
“He's not prejudiced, you know. He hates everybody.”
“- Baby: How you feeling?
- Earl Crest: I'm feeling all right... all bullet wounds considered.”
“- Cole: What the hell kind of brownies are these ?
- Charlie Conway: I gotta tell her to stop using the horse turds in the recipe.”
“The only way you can break the curse is by killing the one who started it all and that's me. I'm not ready to die just yet.”
“- Earl Crest: You ever get the feeling you're, like, being watched, Baby?
- Baby: You mean by horny guys?”
“Being fearless was the same as being stupid.That having courage didn't mean that you ain't afraid. Rather having courage meant being afraid but still being able to do what needs to be done inspite of it.”
“- Baby: After work I think I'm gonna go home and change.
- Earl Crest: I don't see the point though, Baby. You just can't improve on perfection.”
“- Jimbo: I'm gonna kill Tinker for shooting you.
- Ear Crest: Well, Jimbo, I think Baby already beat you to it.”