Matthew Davis quotes
“With the added social media aspect, you can access that relationship to the fans directly and you have control of the content of what you say, your perspective, your opinions and your ideas.”
“- Doctor: Now you be careful, Earl, or else my grandson might just steal that pretty gal of yours away from you.
- Jimbo: Gramps, I ain't gonna steal Earl's gal, I'm gay.”
“My father said the army makes all men one, but you never know which one. He didn't know Roland Bozz.”
“- Bozz: If I told you there was a bunch of people around here who could get us to Mexico, away from the war, would you go?
- Paxton: No... no I wouldn't. I enlisted, so there is a place for me... and if I don't go, somebody is gonna take that place. And if they die, they're dying for me.”
“- Jimbo: I'm gonna kill Tinker for shooting you.
- Ear Crest: Well, Jimbo, I think Baby already beat you to it.”
“- Anne Marie Chadwick: Just tell me what to do... please.
- Matt Tollman: You want me to tell you what to do?
- Anne Marie Chadwick: Yes.
- Matt Tollman: You know what to do.
- Anne Marie Chadwick: No. Matt... I don't.
- Matt Tollman: Just be the girl I met on the beach.
- Anne Marie Chadwick: Who? Who was she?
- Matt Tollman: The kind of girl...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lisa: Come on. Drink up.
- Travis: Don't you have a plane to catch?
- Lisa: Wasted is the only way to fly.”
“- Earl Crest: Are we going to bowl or what?
- Jimbo: What's the point, Earl?
- Earl Crest: Well, the point is Beer. That's the point!
- Jimbo: Look, I'll tell you what... I'll buy you and Baby all the beer in the world and I'll just call it a going away present. How about that, Earl?”