Thomas Haden Church quotes
“But all actors go through the process, it's hit and miss, you have achievement and failure.”
“Don't you just want to feel that cozy little box grip down on your johnson?”
“- Miles: Hey, what should I wear?
- Jack: I don't know, something casual but nice. They think you're a writer.”
“- Jack: I might be in love with another woman.
- Miles Raymond: In love? Really? 24 hours with some wine-pourer chick and you're fucking in love?”
“Hey Chris. Why don't you do us all a big favor and just go kill yourself?”
“- Justin: I did not sign on to babysit Kyle's crazy dog.
- Ray: Kyle's gone so this dog is officially your dog.”
“I like to keep my private stuff pretty vague.”
“Quando si tratta della mia vita privata mi piace mantenermi sul vago.”
“I love knowing that I'm not better than any other person on the planet.”
“The title of the movie is open to interpretation.”
“I had a good reason for what I was doing. And that's the truth.”
“- Flint Marko: I didn't want this. But I had no choice.
- Peter Parker: We always have a choice. You had a choice when you killed my uncle.”
“All I know is that I'm an actor. All I have is my instinct. You're asking me to go against it.”
“I did a terrible thing to you. I spent a lot of nights wishing I could take it back.”
“Try to be your normal, humorous self. The guy you were before the tailspin. Do you remember that guy? People love that guy.”
“Consult your doctor before using this product. Side effects may include oily discharge, hives, loss of appetite, low blood pressure. If you have diabetes or a history of kidney trouble, you're dead, asshole!”
“- Dwayne: I believe someone phoned about an animal problem? The solution is standing before you. Dwayne LaFontaine is here.
- Gladys: Where have you been? I am throwing a Welcome to the Neighborhood party tomorrow, and so far, Debbie's car has killed more animals than you have.
- Dwayne: Stand down, sister. I personally guarantee that there...” (continue)(continue reading)