Selma Blair quotes
“- Christina, Courtney: Jane! Janeyy!
- Jane: Sorry you guys, I'm really busy and...
- Christina, Courtney: Hey, wait, Jane
- Christina, Courtney: [singing] Do you like Pina Coladas? And getting caught in the rain...?
- Jane: ...Shit!”
“- Emily Lott: Do you ever think of your mom when we're having sex?
- Henry Durand: Oh, God! Oh!
- Emily Lott: It's just a question.”
“- Angel of Death: It is for you to decide. But you should know, it is his destiny to bring about the destruction of the Earth; not now, not tomorrow but soon enough. Knowing that, you still want him to live? Make the choice. The world, or him?
- Liz Sherman: Him.”
“- Cyrus: Don't you want to make me pancakes? No-one ever made me pancakes.
- Al Connelly: Cyrus, I'm in love with someone else. I can't make you anything.”
“I think we all feel like misfits when we open our mouth sometimes, you know?”
“A wedding is such a girl thing.”
“God knows, I never want to hurt someone's feelings.”
“I can't believe I'm fucking a big purple elephant!”
“- Jane: He dumped me....Kevin dumped meeee!
- Christina: Oh sweetie...
- Jane: A day before our one year anniversary...
- Christina: Well you know, he's probably just going through a rough stage.
- Courtney: Yeah, he'll call you tomorrow..that phone is going to be ringing.
- Jane: Noooo!! He said he's been wanting this for six months and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tom Manning: I like the way he takes charge. He's efficient, and precise.
- Liz Sherman: Add resistant to that and you got yourself a new watch.”
“- Jane: I was taking inventory in the back.
- Mr. Mooney: Yeah, my Aunt Fanny!
- Jane: Ew.”
“- Shawn Holloway: Well, that's different. Then I was gonna die for sure. Now I'm probably just gonna break my neck or my legs, and become a quadriplegic, and then what if...
- Charlie Anders: What if you? What if you? What if you? What if you actually make it, and we get away from here? Jesus, are you always such a downer? No wonder you want to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“By my calculations, with your current salary and your future earning potential, you'd never be able to save enough money to put one kid through college, much less two. What if the kidneeds braces? What if he has a learning disability and needs private tutoring? What if he does something stupid, gets arrested, and you need to hire an attorney?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Red, white, whatever. Guys are all the same.”
“- Shawn Holloway: Get up. It's morning.
- Mathew Richmond: My God! Why didn't you tell me?
- Shawn Holloway: I thought I just did.”
“- Assistant: Well Mr. Mooney is downstairs and he is P-I-S-E-D.
- Jane: Pised?”