Keith David quotes
“I came out singing, the doctor slapped me on the head, and I started singing.”
“Son, you're talking to Elvis Presley! Do I look like a dating service?”
“- Imam: I have already prayed with the others. It is painless.
- Riddick: It is pointless.”
“Actually, I wanted to be an actor when I was two years old.”
“When I feel like talking to you, I will look at you.”
“In fact, I have never met anyone who didn't like Gargoyles.”
“- Judge B. Bennet Galloway: Mr. Jackson, six months ago you were caught shoplifting at a Stop 'N Shop, with a box full of Ding Dongs and a six pack of Banana Strawberry Boone's Farm.
- LeeJohn: Uh, your honor, it was Goober Grape.
- Judge B. Bennet Galloway: When the arresting officer searched you, he found a twenty dollar bill in your pocket....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frank: What do these things want?
- Gilbert: They're free-enterprisers. The earth is just another developing planet. Their third world.”
“- Boone: Where may I ask, is my coffee? I always start my day with a cup of coffee.
- Omri: Okay, if you're good, I'll make you breakfast.
- Little Bear: Cook? Like a woman! You are a woman!”
“- Detective John Mulcahey: Maybe she didn't want to belong.
- Sue Snell: Everybody wants to belong. Anyone who tells you they don't is lying.”
“- Imam: Because you do not believe in God does not mean God does not believe in...
- Riddick: Think someone could spend half their life in a slam with a horse bit in their mouth and not believe? Think he could start out in some liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and not believe? Got it all wrong, holy man. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Louis Fedders: Are you sure you know what you're doing?
- Carl Taylor: C'mon, guys. I'm not gonna get in over my head.
- James St. James: Yeah, well that depends on which head you're talking about.”
“- MacReady: Somebody in this camp ain't what he appears to be. Right now that may be one or two of us. By spring, it could be all of us.
- Childs: So, how do we know who's human? If I was an imitation, a perfect imitation, how would you know if it was really me?”
“Whatever you need, you ain't gonna get and whatever you get, it ain't worth shit.”
“- Jack Parker: Pick a new name. Pick a name, any name. Come on.
- Nancy Morgan: Oh... uh. I can't think of any.
- Jack Parker: How about Laura?
- Nancy Morgan: Oh, God! That's worse than the one I've got!
- Jack Parker: Hey, what's wrong with your name? It's beautiful just like you are. You're beautiful.”