All actors – Melanie Griffith, Don Johnson, Elijah Wood, Thora Birch, Sheila McCarthy, Eve Gordon, Louise Latham, Greg Travis, Sarah Trigger, Richard K. Olsen, Rick Andosca, Anthony Romanoshow all
“Paradise” Quotes 9 quotes
“If I've spent my whole life falling in love with dreams that made my life miserable, then it just goes to follow that a guy I can't stand will make me happy.”
“- Willard Young: I'm always afraid of things. I don't know why, but I am. And I just thought if I did something that really scared me, maybe I wouldn't be afraid anymore.
- Lily Reed: Did it work?
- Willard Young: Yeah... it did.”
“- Willard Young: I think she's fat.
- Lily Reed: No, she's not fat, she's voluptuous.
- Willard Young: What does that mean?
- Lily Reed: That means that she's fat in all the right places.”
“- Billie Pike: Don't go in the water. It's gonna rain.
- Willard Young: So what?
- Billie Pike: If lightning strikes, we'll be fried like two bugs on a hot plate. That's what.”
“- Billie Pike: How do you know dead people can't see us?
- Willard Young: Because I can't see them.
- Billie Pike: You can't see germs either.
- Willard Young: You can see them with a microscope.
- Billie Pike: Maybe nobody's ever invented a way to see ghosts yet.”
“- Billie Pike: How old are you?
- Willard Young: Ten. How old are you?
- Billie Pike: Nine. I thought you'd be bigger.
- Willard Young: Hey! Look who's talking, you midget. It just so happens I'm exactly the right size for my age.”
“You know what the worst thing is about Billie? She's always right. She has the best instincts of anybody I ever met. God only knows where she got them.”
“Don't run away from things just because they scare you. If you do, you'll always be afraid. It's a bad way to live.”