Don Johnson quotes
“I am seriously opposed to censorship of any sort.”
“I'd like to think I haven't done my best yet.”
“- Captain Waxman: Oh, it's agent Kressler. It's a PO named Webley. It's patrol officers from Kimble's murder who said you acted in an insensitive manner. It's a goddamn Greek chorus of folks, Jerry. There are complaints of excessive drinking, language unbecoming an officer, physical intimidation and kidnapping.
- Jerry Beck: I didn't kidnap...” (continue)(continue reading)
My old man used to tell me, before he left this shitty world, “the right woman can make you, and the wrong woman can break you”.
“There's nothing I'd like more than to see that Mexican dance the Bolero at the end of a rope.”
“Even though some of the films I've made haven't been particularly commercial, I don't find them failures.”
- Jennifer Haines: Didn't anyone ever say no to you before?
- David Edgar Greenhill: Yes, my wife said "No" just before I threw her out the window.
“If you fall out of bed again the cockroaches are gonna start talkin'.”
“- Von: Habla inglés?
- Luz: Depends on the question.”
“- Paul Verrall: Maybe we haven't gotten our time yet.
- Billie Dawn: No, we did. And you just dropped the ball.”
“- Frank Sutton: So you're a tough guy, huh?
- Harry Madox: No, you're the tough guy. I'm worse.”
- Roy McAvoy: Parred the backside with a 7-iron.
- David Simms: Why?
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Yeah, that's exactly right. That's the question, "Why?"
- Romeo Posar: Because he broke his other clubs. Snapped them in two.
- Billie Dawn: I've been thinking a lot lately about something my dad used to say: "Without knowledge, you're less than everybody". And I don't want to be less. I don't want to be better than anybody neither and I don't want to go above myself. I just want to not be less.
- Paul Verrall: I'm afraid it's too late for that... 'cause you're already... (continue)(continue reading)
“Harley, if you were shooting for shit you wouldn't get a whiff!”
“Squeeze the trigger, don't yank it, it's not your dick.”
“My old man told me, before he left this shitty world, never chase buses or women, you'll always be left behind.”
“- Moe Plimpton: I don't like to throw things away.
- David Edgar Greenhill: Well, Moe, sometimes you got to get rid of the old to make way for the new.”
“Don't run away from things just because they scare you. If you do, you'll always be afraid. It's a bad way to live.”