Thora Birch quotes
“- Allison: I like your costume, Dani.
- Dani: Thank you! I really like yours too. Of course, I couldn't wear anything like that because I don't have any - what do you call them, Max? Yabbos?
- Dani: Max likes your yabbos... in fact, he loves them!”
“- Enid: You know what we should do? We should just get in your car right now, and just drive off. Just find some totally new place and start a whole new life. Fuck everybody.
- Seymour: I'm... I'm not in any good condition to drive.
- Enid: I'm serious! I'm just so sick of everybody. Why can't I just do what I want?
- Seymour: What do you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Teeny: No, you're lucky, Roberta. Men love them when they're big. Look how big mine are today.
- Samantha: They almost look real.
- Teeny: They're filled with pudding.
- Samantha: Pudding?
- Teeny: The Wormers actually gave me the idea. Jello is too jiggly. Pudding has a heavier, more realistic texture.
- Chrissy: What flavor is it?
- Teeny:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Enid: You're a cool guy, Seymour!
- Seymour: If I'm so cool how come I haven't had a girlfriend in, like, four years? I can't even remember the last time a girl talked to me.
- Enid: I'm talking to you. You know, I bet there are tons of women who would go out with you in a minute. I know I could organize you a date in, like, two seconds.”
“- Dani: You saved my life.
- Max: I had to. I'm your big brother.
- Dani: I love you, jerkface.
- Max: I love you, too.”
“I was 15 when I went out in the world. What's a home anyway? A roof? A bed? A place where when you go there, they have to take you? If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.”
“I just felt like I was making people angry because I wouldn't wear the frilly bows.”
“I admire Jodie Foster. Her head is screwed on really well. It's not loose at all.”
“I was always working; it's just that no one was paying attention.”
“- Enid: How come in all that time I was trying to get you a date, you never asked me out?
- Seymour: You're a beautiful young girl, I couldn't imagine you'd have any interest in me except as an amusingly cranky eccentric curiosity.
- Enid: At least you're not like every other stupid guy in the world. All they care about is guitars or sports.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Chrissy: It makes me look fat.
- Teeny: You are fat.
- Chrissy: I am not fat! Am I fat?”
“- Enid: I think only stupid people have good relationships.
- Seymour: That's the spirit.”
“- Ricky Fitts: It's like God's looking right at you, just for a second, and if you're careful... you can look right back.
- Jane Burnham: And what do you see?
- Ricky Fitts: Beauty.”
“- Soda Customer: Hi, can I get a medium 7-Up?
- Enid: Medium? Why sir, do you not know that for a mere 25 cents more you can purchase a large beverage? And you know, I'm only telling because we're such good friends, medium is really only for suckers who don't know the concept of value.”
“- Enid: Aren't you going to get that?
- Seymour: Let the machine get it. I have no desire to talk to anyone who might be calling me.”
“- Enid: You know what my number one fantasy used to be?
- Seymour: What?
- Enid: I used to think about one day, just not telling anyone, and going off to some random place. And I'd just... disappear. And they'd never see me again. Did you ever think about stuff like that?
- Seymour: I guess I probably did when I was your age.”