“I met her in a church. It just happened. I knew she was the woman for me. She'd organized the scam in Vegas. I go looking for the bad guy and it turns out to be my woman, can you imagine this? Not only that, Pop tells me she's the piece man for the Nettabino contract. Just the same, I love her, Mae... I love her.”
“Prizzi's Honor” quotes(1985)
Plot – New York, during the '80s. Charley Partanna is a professional killer bonded by a "blood pact" to Don Corrado Prizzi. The boss in fact has sponsored his baptism and now wants Charley to marry his niece Maerose, but during a wedding party Charley falls in love at first sight with a mysterious Polish blonde girl and he's determined to marry her. When Charley is ordered by Prizzi to kill a gangster who has stolen him a million dollars, as a twist of fate Charley discovers the same woman of his dreams has the loot he is looking for because she's the wife of the man he has killed and she's a professional killer too.
All actors – Jack Nicholson, Kathleen Turner, Robert Loggia, John Randolph, William Hickey, Lee Richardson, Michael Lombard, Anjelica Huston, George Santopietro, Lawrence Tierney, CCH Pounder, Ann Selepegno, Vic Polizos, Dick O'Neill, Sully Boyar, Antonia Vasquez, Tomasino Baratta, John Calvani, Murray Staff, Joseph Ruskin, Raymond Serra, Seth Allen, Dominic Barto, Teddi Siddall, Tom Signorelli, Ray Iannicelli, Stanley Tucci, Themi Sapountzakis, Debra Kelly, Scott Campbell, Beth Raines, Michael Sabin, Michael Tuck, Michael Fischetti, Kenneth Cervi, Marlene D. Williams, Joe Kopmar, Erasmus C. Alfano, Peter D'Arcy, Thomas Lomonaco, Bill Brecht, Enzo Citarelli, John P. Codiglia, Henry Fehren, Alexandra Ivanoff, Skip O'Brien, Theodore Theoharous, Jonathan L. Arland, Rueben Gonzáles, Luis Accinelli, Danielle Frederick, Matteo Cafiso, Julia Campanelli, Vince Cecere, John De Bello, Tony Devon, Annabelle Larsen, Mark Lotito, Gordon Nail, Garry Pastore, Mike Tremont, Nick Vallelongashow all
“Prizzi's Honor” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Irene Walker: I can't get over it. What kinda creep wouldn't catch a baby? If it was real it coulda been crippled for life.
- Charley Partanna: He wasn't paid to bodyguard the baby.”
“- Charley Partanna: Do I ice her? Do I marry her? Which one of these?
- Maerose Prizzi: Marry her, Charley. Just because she's a thief and a hitter doesn't mean she's not a good woman in all the other departments. If she was some kind of fashion model, well it wouldn't last more than thirty days. But you and she is in the same line of business....” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Maerose Prizzi: So let's do it.
- Charley Partanna: With all the lights on?
- Maerose Prizzi: Yeah. Right here. On the Oriental. With all the lights on.”
- Don Corrado Prizzi: Charley, you swore an oath of blood, my blood and yours, that you would always put the family before anything else in your life. We are calling on you to keep that sacred oath.
- Charley Partanna: Irene is my family. She's my wife.
- Angelo "Pop" Partanna: Charley, she is a woman you have known only for a few weeks. She is... (continue) (continue reading)