“- Joe Cabot: Nobody's trading with anybody. This ain't a goddamn, fucking city council meeting, you know? Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
- Mr. Pink: Jesus Christ, Joe, fucking forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
- Joe Cabot:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“A sponge sees everything? A sponge sees nothing.”
“Put good energy out. Get good energy back.”
“Everyone that ever met me has been in love with me.”
“With the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your Christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or maybe a...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Joe Cabot: How does freedom feel?
- Vic Vega: It's a change.”
“- Joe Cabot: That lump of shit's working with the L.A.P.D.
- Mr. Orange: Joe, I don't have the slightest fucking idea what you're talking about.
- Mr. White: Joe, I don't know what you think you know, but you're wrong.
- Joe Cabot: Like hell I am.
- Mr. White: Joe, trust me on this. You've made a mistake. He's a good kid.”
“- Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
- Joe Cabot: Because you're a faggot, alright?
- Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
- Joe Cabot: No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Joe Cabot: You don't know jack shit! I do! The cocksucker tipped off the cops and had Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue killed.
- Mr. Pink: Mr. Blue is dead?
- Joe Cabot: Dead as Dillinger.”
“- Mr. White: How do you know all this, Joe? How do you know Mr. Orange is the informant?
- Joe Cabot: He was the only one that I wasn't 100% sure on. I should have my fuckin' head examined for going on a plan like this when I wasn't a hundred percent sure of my crew!
- Mr. White: That's your proof?
- Joe Cabot: You don't need proof when you have...” (continue) (continue reading)