Tim Curry quotes
“- Miss Scarlet: Do you miss him?
- Mrs. White: Well, it's a matter of life after death. Now that he's dead, I have a life.
- Wadsworth: But, he was your second husband. Your first husband also disappeared.
- Mrs. White: But that was his job. He was an illusionist.
- Wadsworth: But he never reappeared!
- Mrs. White: He wasn't a very good...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Want a balloon?”
“Don't dream it, be it.”
“- Cardinal Richelieu: Things couldn't be more perfect if I planned them myself. The King of France dies at the hands of his own personal guard. Grief stricken, terrified, the hudled masses turn for comfort to their devout spiritual leader who, ever so humbly, assumes the throne. With the Queen by his side.
- Queen Anne: I would rather die!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- D'Artagnan: I don't know where they are.
- Cardinal Richelieu: And if you did?
- D'Artagnan: I wouldn't tell you...
- Cardinal Richelieu: I admire your courage, D'Artagnan. You might have made a great musketeer. But now we'll never know - will we?”
“- Von Talon: I'm a vegetarian.
- Mercury: And yet you wear a leather cape.”
“- Wadsworth: And monkey's brains, though popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found in Washington D.C.
- Mr. Green: Is that what we ate?”
- Colonel Mustard: Wadsworth, am I right in thinking there's nobody else in this house?
- Wadsworth: Um... no.
- Colonel Mustard: Then there is someone else in this house?
- Wadsworth: Sorry, I said "no" meaning "yes".
- Colonel Mustard: "No" meaning "yes"? Look, I want a straight answer, is there someone else, or isn't there, yes, or no?
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“Kiss me fat boy!”
“I like risky parts - abrasive characters the audience won't necessarily like.”
“We're all Peter Pan ourselves in some respects.”
“- Wadsworth: I suggest we take the cook's body into the study.
- Colonel Mustard: Why?
- Wadsworth: I'm the butler, I like to keep the kitchen tidy.”
“Communism was just a red herring.”
“Speech is man's most important tool for the conveyance of thought.”
“- Thurman Rice: There's a cure for syphilis... and it's called abstinence.
- Alfred Kinsey: Penicillin works just as well!”