“Quick Change” quotes(1990)
Plot – Grimm, the beautiful Phyllis and Loomis rob a bank and flee right under police chief Ratzinger's nose. Headed to the airport, the three are themselves robbed, but they manage to save the booty. Then they come across a foreign taxi driver, who with his imperfect English will create new complications. Still chased by the police, they end up chasing a plane amidst a thousand hilarious hitches.
All actors – Bill Murray, Dale Grand, Bob Elliott, Geena Davis, Randy Quaid, Kimberleigh Aarn, Ron Ryan, Brian McConnachie, Jack Gilpin, Jordan Cael, Rhe DeVille, Marya D. Dornyashow all
“Quick Change” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Loomis: Now, we're going to find a familiar street soon.
- Phyllis: I'd settle for a familiar borough.”
“Great! We'll have to sail a raft to Fiji like Thor Heyerdahl!”
“- Bank Guard: What the hell kind of clown are you?
- Grimm: The crying on the inside kind, I guess.”
“- Loomis: It was an accident, Phyllis.
- Phyllis: Oh, you know? So was Chernobyl.
- Grimm: True, but Loomis didn't irradiate anybody.”
“- Loomis: You aren't going to hit me again are you?
- Grimm: I haven't hit anybody since I was nine.
- Loomis: Yeah, but it was me you hit!”
“- Grimm: I booked the eleven o'clock to Martinique.
- Phyllis: Martinique?
- Loomis: Martinique? But I don't know anything about Martinique.
- Grimm: What did you know about Fiji?
- Loomis: Well... nothing.”
“All we've got going for us is the city. Our only hope is they're mired down in the same shit that you and I have to wade through every day.”
“- Loomis: Is that our plane?
- Phyllis: No, if it were our plane, it would be crashing.”
“- Phyllis: What's that smell?
- Grimm: Used wine.”