Clown quotes18 clown quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sarah: What are you supposed to be, a clown or something?
- Eric Draven: Sometimes.”
“I am brave. Roller coasters? Love ’em. Scary movies? I’ve seen Ghostbusters like, 7 times. I regularly drive through neighborhoods that have only recently been gentrified. So yeah, I’m pretty much not afraid of anything… except for clowns. Never shared that with the family so, shh– I do have an image to maintain. I am not really sure where the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you ask anybody what they think of clowns, it's associated as much or more with something crazy and scary as it is something joyful.”
“- Judge Cranfield: By the powers vested in me, I award custody of the dog to Josh Framm. Case closed. Thank God.
- Norm Snively: You can't do that! That dog is my dog! I got pictures!
- Judge Cranfield: Will somebody suppress that clown?”
“Oh God. Look at this fucking clown. Of course…it had to be a clown! No, wait. It had to be a clown.”
“- 1st Party Dad: Are you the clown?
- Shakes the Clown: No, I'm Mary fuckin' Poppins.”
“- Bank Guard: What the hell kind of clown are you?
- Grimm: The crying on the inside kind, I guess.”
“- Owen Cheese: You clowns are on dope!
- Binky the Clown: You didn't see nothing old man. We're just five happy party clowns, sitting down to a plate of beef. White- powdery- beef.”
“Mr. Policeman, don't you know a clown can get away with murder?”
“You silent motherfuckers!”
“I'm Jo-Jo the ice cream clown, we'll give you a stick, you'll give it a lick. And it'll tickle you all the way down. Ice cream, ice cream, we brought our goodies here to you! A tasty treat for while you screw! Let's take a break! Cool off those hot lips with our frozen fruity bars! Icy-wicy, fudgy-wudgy bars. And everyone's frozendelight, the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Blade: A rodeo clown is the most dangerous job in the world! He's the one that gets closest to the bull. He gets the best of the bull! Hook to the left! Hook to the side! If the bull rider is in danger, he's gotta protect him! Even if it means gettin' his ribs pulled out and bein' freight-trained.
- Harry Monroe: Freight-trained!
- Blade:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You just pick on us because we're artists!”
“- Prissy The Elephant: They've gone and made him... oh dear, I just can't say it... made him a clown.
- The Elephant Matriarch: Oh, the shame of it. Let us take the solemn vow. From now on, he is no longer an elephant.”
“When I was five years old, my mom and my dad took me to the circus for the first time. Lion tamers, acrobats, tightrope walkers... I guess they were okay. But then, this little car drove up... and stopped right in front of *me*. Out jumped this huge clown. He jumped over to me... he lifted me right up out of my seat. Everybody was laughing, even...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Debbie Stone: We were up at "the top of the world" and we saw this shooting star and we decided to go look for it. But instead of finding the shooting star we saw this... this circus tent. And that's when we went inside, and that is when we saw those people in those... those pink, cotton candy cocoons. Dave, it was not a circus tent. It was... (continue)(continue reading)