Plot – Seventeen years after being freed from the devil, Nancy is now a normal housewife. Father Mayii, who had exorcised her, is now a well-known lecturer. One evening, Evil repossesses Nancy while she is in front of the TV, provoking vomit and other such pleasantries. The young exorcist Father Luke asks for the intervention of Father Mayii. A TV channel also gets in the way: the show is promising. Then, finally, Father Luke has the winning idea.
All actors – Linda Blair, Ned Beatty, Leslie Nielsen, Anthony Starke, Thom Sharp, Lana Schwab, Benj Thall, Dove Dellos, Jacquelyn Masche, Melissa Moore, Willie Garson, Erna Gregoryshow all
“Repossessed” Quotes 11 quotes
- Frieda Aglet: What does the name "Aglet" mean anyway?
- Braydon Aglet : Well a long time ago "Aglet' meant "he who puts those tiny little plastic things on shoelaces", you see a long time a go a man's name was his profession.
- Frieda Aglet: Oh so a man named Fred Carpenter would build houses and John Baker would make bread.
- Braydon Aglet :... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gene Okerlund: Steroids aren't used in wrestling anymore, are they Jesse?
- Jesse Ventura: Or any less.”
“Luke, remember, when you fall on your face you're still moving forward.”
“I just had to tie my wife down to the bed. I've never done anything like that before, well except for that one time when the kids were at camp.”
“- Nancy: You may think you've won, Brophy, but I know another way to reach all those people!
- Father Luke Brophy: Satan wait! Where do you think you're going?
- Nancy: I'm going to Disneyland!”
“- Father Luke Brophy: She has an ungodly voice, maniacal facial expressions...
- Father Jebedaiah Mayii: That doesn't prove a thing, she could be related to Joe Cocker.
- Father Luke Brophy: No.
- Father Jebedaiah Mayii: Could it be she had pms?”