Linda Blair quotes
“You can talk about my tits or my ass, but don't call me dumb.”
The "Exorcist" has been a very interesting cross to bear.
“Kids shouldn't see all the violence they do these days. But the industry just doesn't care.”
“We have a deep need to affiliate, to be around people, and no creature on earth spends as much of its life depending on others as we do.”
“- Brenda: God, Wes? That faggot? Now who the hell wants him? If you could keep him away from me, I'd be eternally grateful to you.
- Cindy Clark: You're the one who keeps leading him on!
- Brenda: Let me make this simpler so that even YOU can understand. I wouldn't fuck him if he had the last dick on earth!”
“- Terry Barkley: If I'm old enough to be on my own; then, I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I do not want to play the flute. I do not want to go to Juilliard. I do not want to be paired off with Franklin Potter. He is a lecherous jackass! And I never want to hear another string quartet again in my life!
- Lillian Barkley: Well, now that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lillian Barkley: Theresa! Theresa! Now, before I turn you over to your father, is there anything you want to tell me? Pregnant?
- Terry Barkley: Mother! I've been gone over night.
- Lillian Barkley: Well, how long does it take these days?”
“Turkeys are misunderstood. Once I adopted turkeys, I understood this large bird to be a great companion.”
“Sidney, how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered? People want to know. They have a right to know! How does it feel?”
“- Terry Barkley: What's wrong?
- Bobby James: Nothing's wrong. I just don't understand you. You comin' on so strong and all. What do you want from me?
- Terry Barkley: What does any woman want from a man?”
“- Fargo: Well, well, well... what do we have here? The game's over, bitch. This time you're dead for sure. First, I'm gonna fuck you. Then, I'm gonna slice you into little pieces.
- Brenda: Sounds nice and kinky to me. Too bad you're not double-jointed.
- Fargo: Why?
- Brenda: Because if it were, you'd be able to bend over and kiss your ass...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're heading for the Olympics; I'm heading for broken bones.”
“- Nancy: You may think you've won, Brophy, but I know another way to reach all those people!
- Father Luke Brophy: Satan wait! Where do you think you're going?
- Nancy: I'm going to Disneyland!”