Linda Blair quotes
“We have a deep need to affiliate, to be around people, and no creature on earth spends as much of its life depending on others as we do.”
“You can talk about my tits or my ass, but don't call me dumb.”
The "Exorcist" has been a very interesting cross to bear.
“Kids shouldn't see all the violence they do these days. But the industry just doesn't care.”
“- Brenda: God, Wes? That faggot? Now who the hell wants him? If you could keep him away from me, I'd be eternally grateful to you.
- Cindy Clark: You're the one who keeps leading him on!
- Brenda: Let me make this simpler so that even YOU can understand. I wouldn't fuck him if he had the last dick on earth!”
“- Terry Barkley: If I'm old enough to be on my own; then, I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I do not want to play the flute. I do not want to go to Juilliard. I do not want to be paired off with Franklin Potter. He is a lecherous jackass! And I never want to hear another string quartet again in my life!
- Lillian Barkley: Well, now that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lillian Barkley: Theresa! Theresa! Now, before I turn you over to your father, is there anything you want to tell me? Pregnant?
- Terry Barkley: Mother! I've been gone over night.
- Lillian Barkley: Well, how long does it take these days?”
“Turkeys are misunderstood. Once I adopted turkeys, I understood this large bird to be a great companion.”
“Sidney, how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered? People want to know. They have a right to know! How does it feel?”
“- Terry Barkley: What's wrong?
- Bobby James: Nothing's wrong. I just don't understand you. You comin' on so strong and all. What do you want from me?
- Terry Barkley: What does any woman want from a man?”
“- Fargo: Well, well, well... what do we have here? The game's over, bitch. This time you're dead for sure. First, I'm gonna fuck you. Then, I'm gonna slice you into little pieces.
- Brenda: Sounds nice and kinky to me. Too bad you're not double-jointed.
- Fargo: Why?
- Brenda: Because if it were, you'd be able to bend over and kiss your ass...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're heading for the Olympics; I'm heading for broken bones.”
“- Nancy: You may think you've won, Brophy, but I know another way to reach all those people!
- Father Luke Brophy: Satan wait! Where do you think you're going?
- Nancy: I'm going to Disneyland!”