Plot – Jeff is 20 and attends college. He has a part-time job and lives with his parents in Burnflied. He uses to meet with his friends Tim and Buff, his girlfriend Sooze and her friend Bee Bee in the parking of a store. Pony, their high school old friend, is now a successful rockstar and has announced his arrival in town. Instead of bringing some joy in the group, Pony digs up all their hidden tension. His assistant Erica disappears and is presumed dead. Tim is arrested and confesses Jeff he has killed Erica, but she suddenly reappears and Tim is released. Meanwhile, Bee Bee overdoses and the guys save her. At dawn, all of them reunite in the parking.
All actors – Jayce Bartok, Amie Carey, Nicky Katt, Ajay Naidu, Parker Posey, Giovanni Ribisi, Samia Shoaib, Dina Spybey-Waters, Steve Zahn, Kitt Brophy, Jonn Cherico, Keith Preusseshow all
“SubUrbia” Quotes 7 quotes
- Nazeer Choudhury: You're a drunk and an idiot.
- Buff: Your wife sucks my cock every night, swallows my cum, and loves it. That's okay.
- Nazeer Choudhury: Yeah, it's okay. You know, we have a saying back home: "either the salt is rotten or the meat".
- Buff: Yeah, well, uh, you're not so smart, chief, 'cause I'm moving out to L.A.
- Nazeer... (continue)(continue reading)
“Nothing ever changes, man. Fifty years from now we're all gonna be dead. And there will be another group of people standing here drinking beer, eating pizza, bitching about the price of Oreos and they'll have no idea we were ever here and fifty years after those suckers will be dust and bones and there'll be all these generations of suckers, all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Anything is possible. It is night on planet Earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead. Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not. And anything is possible. And that's why I can go to New York with Sooze because each moment can just be what it is. There's no failure, there's no mistake. I just, I just go there and live there...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It doesn't matter what I do as long as I don't care about the results. And that's why now, I'm getting naked.”
“- Jeff: It would suck if you had to go back to rehab.
- Bee-Bee: Yeah, it would suck big time. I'd kill myself first.
- Jeff: It was pretty bad, huh?
- Bee-Bee: It was like hell. With windows.”
“- Buff: I've been making these tapes, you know, video tapes. I ripped off a camcorder up at the mall and I thought, you know, it could be something that I do, be a video artist, you know.
- Tim: Ladies and gentlemen, Buff, the postmodern idiot savant. He willl outdo us all.”