Milla Jovovich quotes
“Sometimes I feel like this has been my whole life. Running. Killing.”
“My name is Violet and I was born into a world you may not understand.”
“- Alice: What happened?
- Red Queen: When Isaacs died, I could bring myself back online and stop attacks on the remaining human settlements. You saved them.
- Alice: Why am I still alive?
- Red Queen: The antivirus only destroyed the T-virus within your body. It didn't harm the healthy cells. You are now free of infection.”
“I think I had to know what I was willing to die for.”
“- Alicia Marcus: I still own 50% of this company.
- Dr. Isaacs: And what do you intend to do with that?
- Alicia Marcus: You are co-owner of this corporation, but Wesker... Wesker is still an employee.
- Wesker: I don't have to take your orders. My loyalties are with him.
- Alicia Marcus: I know. Albert Wesker, you're fired.”
“Don't get any cute ideas either. The only reason I saved your life... is because whatever is in your blood can save mine. If they corner us, suffer no delusions... I will kill you.”
“D'you know our high school reunion's comin' up? Ten years... D'you know how depressing that is? D'you think I don't wanna slash my fucking wrists when I think about that?”
“- Claire: Don't get me wrong, we really are grateful. They're all talking about what you did, and they're scared.
- Alice: I don't blame them, people have a habit of dying around me.”
“Never look behind, only ahead.”
“- Wesker: Help me.
- Alicia Marcus: You don't need help, Wesker. You're dying. Just get on with it.”
“When I was a kid... when I was just a little girl... I used to dream about this old, dusty road. And this road would go on as far as the eye could see. There were all these little white flowers growing around the edges. And it was such a peaceful place. But then you realize... when life settles in around you... places like this... don't exist.”
“- Lilli Hargrave: You lied to me.
- Richard Lestrange: When did I lie to you?
- Lilli Hargrave: You promised you'd never hurt me.
- Richard Lestrange: And when did I hurt you?
- Lilli Hargrave: Every time you stare at her, you hurt me.
- Richard Lestrange: I'm sorry. It's just that she's so different.”
“Everybody needs to go to Mongolia just to see what it is to be a human being again.”
“Before, being a model, it was just a job, and I was making fun of it. But today, I take my career more seriously.”
“Rather than go to the gym, I would prefer to do martial arts because the time goes by quicker.”
“- Eloise: I can't die. I don't exist.
- Tom Tom: So, how come?
- Eloise: I'm fictional.”
“This morning God gave us a great victory, but it is nothing compared to what He is ready to give us now. I know you are all tired and hungry, but I swear to you that even if these English were hanging from the clouds by their fingertips we would pull them down before nightfall. Now let all those who love me... follow me!”
“- La Hire: I swear those Goddamned bloody English will pay for this.
- Joan of Arc: They will. And so will you, if you don't stop swearing!”
“I don't think. I leave that to God. I'm nothing in all this, I'm just the messenger.”