“The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring” quotes(2001)
Sir Peter Jackson directed this movie in 2001
Title The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Director Peter Jackson
Genre Drama, Adventure, Action
Director Peter Jackson
Genre Drama, Adventure, Action
Plot – The evil Sauron, King of Mordor, forges 20 magical rings and gives them to the lords of the Seven communities, who live in the Middle-earth and keeps for himself “The One’, the ring endows his bearer with power and supremacy over others. The 19 Lords discover his evil design and engage Sauron in a bloody battle. But Isildur - the one who has removed the ring from Sauron's finger - refuses to throw it in the Gorges of Destiny, where the fire would deplete its power. Sauron is defeated, but as long as the ring exists, his return looms large. Before dying at the hands of the orcs, Isildur throws the ring into a river where it is bound to be fished out by Smeagol, who becomes Gollum, an evil creature, because of its power. Bilbo manages to steal the ring and give it to his nephew Frodo. It's up to him, along with the 'Fellowship of the Ring', to bring 'The One' to the Gorges of Doom before Sauron claims it for his evil projects.
All actors – Alan Howard, Noel Appleby, Sean Astin, Sala Baker, Sean Bean, Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom, Billy Boyd, Marton Csokas, Megan Edwards, Michael Elsworth, Mark Ferguson, Ian Holm, Christopher Lee, Lawrence Makoare, Andy Serkis, Brent McIntyre, Ian McKellen, Peter McKenzie, Sarah McLeod, Dominic Monaghan, Viggo Mortensen, Ian Mune, Craig Parker, Cameron Rhodes, John Rhys-Davies, Martyn Sanderson, Harry Sinclair, Liv Tyler, David Weatherley, Hugo Weaving, Elijah Wood, Victoria Beynon-Cole, Lee Hartley, Sam La Hood, Chris Streeter, Jonathan Jordan, Semi Kuresa, Clinton Ulyatt, Paul Bryson, Lance Fabian Kemp, Jono Manks, Ben Price, Phil Grieve, Billy Jackson, Katie Jackson, , Peter Corrigan, Lori Dungey, Norman Forsey, William Johnson, Thomas McGinty, Elizabeth Moody, Kate O'Rourke, Brian Sergent, Gino Acevedo, Matt Appleton, Timothy Bartlett, Jarl Benzon, Jørn Benzon, Riley Brophy, Rachel Clentworth, Sabine Crossen, Xander Forterie, Zo Hartley, Taea Hartwell, Peter Jackson, Sam Kelly, Alan Lee, Marta Martí, Bret McKenzie, Liz Merton, Timothy Patrick, Shane Rangi, Chris Reid, Grant Roa, Thomas Robins, Sam Shoreshow all
“The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring” Quotes 33 quotes
“Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend; legend became myth.”
- Sam: If I take one more step, it'll be the farthest away from home I've ever been.
- Frodo: Come on, Sam. Remember what Bilbo used to say: "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to".
“- Frodo: What do you want?
- Aragorn: A little more caution from you; that is no trinket you carry.
- Frodo: I carry nothing.
- Aragorn: Indeed. I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift.”
“- Frodo: What news of the outside world? Tell me everything.
- Gandalf: Everything? You are far too eager and curious for a Hobbit. Most unnatural.”
“- Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
- Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.”
“- Frodo: Where are you taking us?
- Aragorn: Into the wild.”
“Men? Men are weak.”
“Against the power of Mordor there can be no victory.”
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
“- Aragorn: Are you frightened?
- Frodo: Yes.
- Aragorn: Not nearly frightened enough. I know what hunts you.”
“- Aragorn: I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.
- Boromir: Our people, our people. I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king.”
“- Bilbo: You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you?
- Gandalf: Two eyes, as often as I can spare them.”
“- Aragorn: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...
- Legolas: And you have my bow.
- Gimli: And my axe.
- Boromir: You carry the fate of us all, little one. If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done.”
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they're not, I'd say we were taking the long way around.”
“You cannot hide. I see you! There is no life in the void... only death.”
“It is not the eastern shore that worries me. A shadow and a threat have been growing in my mind. Something draws near, I can feel it.”
“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
“- Boromir: None of us should wander alone, you least of all. Frodo? I know you suffer, I see it day by day. Are you sure you do not suffer needlessly? There are other ways, Frodo, other paths we might take.
- Frodo: I know what you would say, and it would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart.
- Boromir: Warning? Against what? We are...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing.”