“The Karate Kid, Part II” quotes(1986)
Plot – Miyagi, Daniel's karate teacher, returns with his pupil to his village in Japan after forty years, to visit his dying father. The man meets his youth love and a former rival too, who challenges him. Daniel's flirting with Kumiko gets the anger of Chozen. While Miyagi saves Sato's life, Daniel has to fight against Chozen.
All actors – Pat Morita, Ralph Macchio, Pat E. Johnson, Bruce Malmuth, Eddie Smith, Martin Kove, Garth Johnson, Brett Johnson, Will Hunt, Evan Malmuth, Lee Arnone, Sarah Kendall, Yuji Okumoto, Joey Miyashima, Danny Kamekona, Raymond Ma, George O'Hanlon Jr., Tamlyn Tomita, Nobu McCarthy, Charlie Tanimoto, Tsuruko Ohye, Arsenio 'Sonny' Trinidad, Marc Hayashi, Robert Fernandez, Natalie N. Hashimoto, Diana Mar, BD Wong, Clarence Gilyard Jr., Michael Morgan, Jack Eiseman, Jeffrey Rogers, Aaron Seville, Wes Chong, Traci Toguchi, William Zabka, Chad McQueen, Tony O'Dell, Ron Thomas, Rob Garrisonshow all
“The Karate Kid, Part II” Quotes 12 quotes
“For person with no forgiveness in heart, living even worse punishment than death.”
“- Daniel: We should come up with some kind of strategy.
- Miyagi: For what?
- Daniel: My future, my whole tournament career.
- Miyagi: Miyagi already have one.
- Daniel: Really? What is it?
- Miyagi: Early retirement.”
“- Daniel: I'm not looking for trouble.
- Chozen: Maybe trouble looking for you.”
“Lie become truth only if person wanna believe it.”
“- Daniel: Mr. Miyagi? Was Sato as good as you in karate?
- Miyagi: We had same teacher.
- Daniel: Your father?
- Miyagi: Hai.
- Daniel: But I thought your family's karate was only taught from father to son?
- Miyagi: Father make exception.
- Daniel: If you and Sato had fought, would your father have been the referee?
- Miyagi: Would've been no...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Never put passion before principle. Even if win, you lose.”
“Home is where you hang your hat.”
“- Daniel: Live or die, man?
- Chozen: Die.
- Daniel: Wrong.”