Joy quotes41 joy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
“Middle America ripping the fields, oooh.”
“I am here to spread Joy, tell me when you find her.”
“We must face tomorrow, whatever it may hold, with determination, joy and bravery”
“I discovered that joy is not the negation of pain, but rather acknowledging the presence of pain and feeling happiness in spite of it.”
“If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, it makes us feel as though our hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'. Bless you all.”
“You must try to find joy in your life.”
“- Patricia Whitmore: Why are they screaming?
- Dr. Brakish Okun: They're not screaming. They're celebrating.”
“Oh, what a day... what a lovely day!”
“In any of its many forms, I have found that nothing beats fun.”
“Pain reminds you the joy you felt was real. More joy, then.”
“I love sex. It's just one of the truly great ideas. I mean, just the fact that our bodies have this built-in capacity for joy, oh it makes me love God. Yes!”
“Thank the Lord and pass the biscuits, I finally have an actor to dress.”
“One of the great joys in life is having one's hair brushed.”
“Wait a minute... Do we have time for... a movie montage?”
“You have a divine spark. You have a gift for bringing joy and laughter to the world. I know, I created you.”
“I define joy as a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace - a connection to what matters.”
“- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: Well?
- Luther: Some two-bit outfit almost got them, but they bopped their way past.
- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: We can meet them at the 96th street station.
- Luther: Yeah, platforms probably crawling with cops!
- Cropsey, Rogue Lieutenant: Cops are trying to rack up every gang in this town!
- Luther: Yeah, you and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Every since I was a little boy, dressing up has always been my greatest joy. But when it's time to be discreet, there's one thing you just can't beat and that's a strapless, backless classical little black dress.”
- Nikolai "Kolya" Rodchenko: The world will demand that you hand me over.
- Colonel Chaiko: The world. The world is overjoyed that we allowed a plane to land. We saved hundreds of lives. Only four people died.