Ralph Macchio quotes
“The truth is, you have a much richer life if you somehow lead one that you can hold together.”
“Man who works for passion always richer than who works for money.”
“- Lucille: Look at those palm trees. Damn! You know what that means?
- Daniel: Yeah. Watch out for falling coconuts.”
“- Ververgaert: You don't wet your bed, do you?
- Chooch: No, I generally just piss over the side.”
“You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There’s still a lot of good in the world.”
“Guys like Spielberg and Zemeckis and really anybody who is a storyteller-filmmaker today has studied Hitchcock and the way he visually tells a story. ”
“- Johnny Cade: I killed him.
- Ponyboy Curtis: I think I'm gonna be sick.
- Johnny Cade: Go ahead, man. I won't look at you.”
“- Daniel: Mr. Miyagi, it's over! It's over! Forget about it!
- Miyagi: No! No!
- Daniel: I'm afraid! Let's just get out of here! I just wanna go home!
- Miyagi: No, get up! Get up! Must not! It's ok to lose to opponent. Must not lose to fear!
- Daniel: Yeah, well, I'm afraid! I'm afraid of him, all right? What do you want me to do?
- Miyagi: You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Daniel: Mr. Miyagi, extreme situations require extreme measures. Okay?
- Miyagi: Oh, Daniel-san, that not sound like you talking.”
“- Bill Gambini: At my cousin Ruthie's wedding, the groom's brother was that guy Alakazam. You know who I'm talking about?
- Stan Rothenstein: The magician with the ponytail?
- Bill Gambini: Right. Well, he did his act, and every time he made something disappear, Vinny jumped on him. I mean, he nailed him! It was like, it's in his pocket, or he's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Daniel: Will it be okay?
- Miyagi: Depend if root's strong.”
“I used to talk about killing myself all the time, man. But I don't wanna die now. It ain't long enough. Sixteen years ain't gonna be long enough. Hell, I wouldn't care so much if there hadn't been so many things I haven't done yet. So many damn things I ain't seen or done.”
“- Daniel: We should come up with some kind of strategy.
- Miyagi: For what?
- Daniel: My future, my whole tournament career.
- Miyagi: Miyagi already have one.
- Daniel: Really? What is it?
- Miyagi: Early retirement.”
“- Ponyboy Curtis: Is the guy coming?
- Johnny Cade: No.
- Ponyboy Curtis: Why? Too scared?
- Johnny Cade: Naw, too fat, man.”
“- Stan Rothenstein: No, you're being booked for shoplifting. I'm being booked for accessory to shoplifting.
- Bill Gambini: No Stan, I'm being booked for murder, you're being booked for accessory to murder.”
“- Chooch: What does Liceman want more than anything else?
- Hash: My balls!
- Ike: My soul!
- Oliver: My ass!”
“- Daniel: I'm not looking for trouble.
- Chozen: Maybe trouble looking for you.”