Concentration quotes32 concentration quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Josh: Do you think that there is a masochistic part of you that is playing out this particular drama to avoid the work you actually need to be doing?
- Christian: What work do I need to be doing, Josh, exactly?
- Josh: Well, I don’t know, your prospectus, maybe, your PhD?
- Christian: Wow, okay, thanks for the psychoanalysis.
- Mark: It’s not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When one has made a decision to kill a person, even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about doing it in a long, roundabout way. One's heart may slacken, he may miss his chance, and by and large there will be no success. The Way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Women weaken legs.”
“It's very scary when you run out of distractions.”
“Thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes... It's not like any other job where you can go in and do the same thing as yesterday.”
“School, I never truly got the knack of. I could never focus on things I didn't want to learn.”
“I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option.”
“The clouded mind sees nothing.”
“I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying.”
“I can't concentrate on anything you're saying until you cover your junk.”
“Just reach deep down and let the scary out!”
“- Angelo Ruggiero: Galione, you always snort on a hit?
- Ralph Galione: Sharpens my concentration.
- John Gotti: Good, start concentration!”
“- Tibby: What is she doing here?
- Bailey: She's thinking.
- Tibby: I think she's trying to grow a brain, that's what.”
“- Sanka Coffie: Hey! Hey! What you doin'?
- Derice Bannock: This is what the Swiss do to psyche themselves up!
- Sanka Coffie: They also make them little pocket knives too, but I don't see you doing that!”
“Never take your eye off the ball, Max. If you do, either the sea'll get you or the whale will.”
“Distract me, man. Take me out of my own head for two minutes.”
“- Thomas Colpeper, JP: I was concentrating on who was coming up the hill to disturb me.
- Alison Smith: Disturb you? At what?
- Thomas Colpeper, JP: Breathing the air, smelling the earth, watching the clouds.”
“Billy had been right. Once you smell someone fryin'... you can't ever think clearly again.”
“- Nigel Tufnel: You can't fucking concentrate because of your fucking wife! Simple as that, alright? It's your fucking wife!
- David St. Hubbins: She's not my wife.
- Nigel Tufnel: Well whatever fuck she is, alright? You can't concentrate!”
“It isn't size or strength that matters, it's focus.”