Concentration quotes38 concentration quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I always say if I'm not good at something it's just because I've not had time to focus on it.”
“I do what I do, and I do it well, and focus and take it one moment at a time.”
“For the most part, it's about keeping the same people around you - people who really care about your well-being - they keep you focused.”
“- Josh: Do you think that there is a masochistic part of you that is playing out this particular drama to avoid the work you actually need to be doing?
- Christian: What work do I need to be doing, Josh, exactly?
- Josh: Well, I don’t know, your prospectus, maybe, your PhD?
- Christian: Wow, okay, thanks for the psychoanalysis.
- Mark: It’s not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When one has made a decision to kill a person, even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about doing it in a long, roundabout way. One's heart may slacken, he may miss his chance, and by and large there will be no success. The Way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Women weaken legs.”
“It's very scary when you run out of distractions.”
“Thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes... It's not like any other job where you can go in and do the same thing as yesterday.”
“School, I never truly got the knack of. I could never focus on things I didn't want to learn.”
“I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option.”
“The clouded mind sees nothing.”
“I try to stay focused on my life and do try not to be brought into the Hollywood fantasy.”
“I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying.”
“I can't concentrate on anything you're saying until you cover your junk.”
“Just reach deep down and let the scary out!”
“- Angelo Ruggiero: Galione, you always snort on a hit?
- Ralph Galione: Sharpens my concentration.
- John Gotti: Good, start concentration!”
“- Tibby: What is she doing here?
- Bailey: She's thinking.
- Tibby: I think she's trying to grow a brain, that's what.”
“- Sanka Coffie: Hey! Hey! What you doin'?
- Derice Bannock: This is what the Swiss do to psyche themselves up!
- Sanka Coffie: They also make them little pocket knives too, but I don't see you doing that!”