Horses quotes69 horses quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Horses have really distinct personalities, and they're magical in many ways.”
“There are at least a dozen good brood mares in that mob. I'll be back for them... and for whatever else is mine.”
“A man without a horse is like a man without legs.”
“It always amazes me when people go rent horses and ride them.”
“- Brad: They gotta stop sometime. If they're human men at all, they gotta stop.
- Ethan: No, a human rides a horse until it dies, then he goes on afoot. A Comanche comes along, gets that horse up, rides him 20 more miles... and then he eats him.”
“- Sheriff Burnett: What do you want?
- Walter, Leader of the Outlaws: We just want that horse of yours.
- Sheriff Burnett: You want my horse, there's an awful lot of ya. What are you gonna do with just one horse, anyhow?
- Walter, Leader of the Outlaws: Eat it. We're gonna feed off that beast for at least a week.”
“- Annie MacLean: I've heard you help people with horse problems.
- Tom Booker: Truth is, I help horses with people problems.”
- Tulio: Miguel, you're talking to a horse!
- Miguel: Yes, that's it Altivo. Find the pry bar!
- Tulio: Yes, "find the pry bar". He doesn't understand "pry bar"! He's a dumb horse, there's no way he could understand.
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Isn't water polo terribly dangerous?
- Junior: I'll say. I had two ponies drowned under me.”
“One day I woke up and found myself alone. Seemed like everybody I knew was either dead or in jail. They thought I was dead too. So I just did what any good dead person would do; I went off and raised me some horses. Twenty years.”
“Let me put it this way. My horse is definitely not my best friend.”
“I never stole a horse from someone I didn't like.”
“- Marty: Eight's the one, I'd stake my life on it.
- Jay Trotter: They've got a $2 minimum bet.”
“- Cavalry Sergeant: How do I know this is your horse?
- Paden: Can't you see this horse loves me?
- Cavalry Sergeant: I had a gal do that to me. It didn't make her my wife.”
“She didn't just take off. We're friends, and friends don't just take off.”
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Come busting in here - you'd think we were being attacked! You can find another wife.
- Chris: Sure I can find another wife. But she takes my rifle and my horse. Oh, I'll never sell her. I love her so much. I beat her with a whip and she never gets tired.
- Dr. Josiah Boone: Your wife?
- Chris: No, my horse. I can find...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Olive: Hey, didn't I tell you to make "horse durves"?
- Venus: I don't make nothin' out of horses, especially "horse durves", 'cause I don't know what they are, and neither do you.
“Now I know why girls like horses.”
“Emily, I have a confession to make. I really am a horse doctor. But marry me, and I'll never look at another horse.”
“Horses're fascinating animals. Dumb as fenceposts but very intuitive. In that way they're not too different from high school girls: they may not have a brain in their head but they do know all the boys want to fuck 'em.”