Horses quotes69 horses quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Horses have really distinct personalities, and they're magical in many ways.”
“There are at least a dozen good brood mares in that mob. I'll be back for them... and for whatever else is mine.”
“You know, everybody thinks we found this broken-down horse and fixed him, but we didn't. He fixed us. Every one of us. And I guess in a way we kinda fixed each other too.”
“A man without a horse is like a man without legs.”
“It always amazes me when people go rent horses and ride them.”
“More than three thousand years ago a man named Job complained to God about all his troubles and the Bible tells us that God answered. Do you give the horse its strength or clothe its neck with a flowing mane? Do you make him leap like a locust, striking terror with his proud snorting? He paused fiercely, rejoicing in his strength and charges...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Brad: They gotta stop sometime. If they're human men at all, they gotta stop.
- Ethan: No, a human rides a horse until it dies, then he goes on afoot. A Comanche comes along, gets that horse up, rides him 20 more miles... and then he eats him.”
“- Sheriff Burnett: What do you want?
- Walter, Leader of the Outlaws: We just want that horse of yours.
- Sheriff Burnett: You want my horse, there's an awful lot of ya. What are you gonna do with just one horse, anyhow?
- Walter, Leader of the Outlaws: Eat it. We're gonna feed off that beast for at least a week.”
“- Annie MacLean: I've heard you help people with horse problems.
- Tom Booker: Truth is, I help horses with people problems.”
- Tulio: Miguel, you're talking to a horse!
- Miguel: Yes, that's it Altivo. Find the pry bar!
- Tulio: Yes, "find the pry bar". He doesn't understand "pry bar"! He's a dumb horse, there's no way he could understand.
“- Sugar Kane Kowalczyk: Isn't water polo terribly dangerous?
- Junior: I'll say. I had two ponies drowned under me.”
“One day I woke up and found myself alone. Seemed like everybody I knew was either dead or in jail. They thought I was dead too. So I just did what any good dead person would do; I went off and raised me some horses. Twenty years.”
“Let me put it this way. My horse is definitely not my best friend.”
“I never stole a horse from someone I didn't like.”
“- Marty: Eight's the one, I'd stake my life on it.
- Jay Trotter: They've got a $2 minimum bet.”
“- Cavalry Sergeant: How do I know this is your horse?
- Paden: Can't you see this horse loves me?
- Cavalry Sergeant: I had a gal do that to me. It didn't make her my wife.”
“She didn't just take off. We're friends, and friends don't just take off.”
“- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Come busting in here - you'd think we were being attacked! You can find another wife.
- Chris: Sure I can find another wife. But she takes my rifle and my horse. Oh, I'll never sell her. I love her so much. I beat her with a whip and she never gets tired.
- Dr. Josiah Boone: Your wife?
- Chris: No, my horse. I can find...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Olive: Hey, didn't I tell you to make "horse durves"?
- Venus: I don't make nothin' out of horses, especially "horse durves", 'cause I don't know what they are, and neither do you.
“Now I know why girls like horses.”
“Emily, I have a confession to make. I really am a horse doctor. But marry me, and I'll never look at another horse.”