Morning quotes48 morning quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sgt. Ernie Savage: Beautiful morning, Sergeant!
- Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley: What are you a fucking weatherman now?”
“Begin each day as if it were on purpose.”
“Good morning, Vietnam! Hey, this is not a test. This is rock and roll. Time to rock it from the delta to the DMZ! Is that me, or does that sound like an Elvis Presley movie? Viva Da Nang. Oh, viva, Da Nang. Da Nang me, Da Nang me. Why don't they get a rope and hang me? Hey, is it a little too early for being that loud? Hey, too late. It's 0600...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Alan Harper-Looks like you had a tough night.
Charlie Harper-No, the night was great. It's the morning that's killing me!
“I love a good nap. Sometimes it’s the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning.”
“Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.”
“Welcome to the Cafe 80's, where it's always morning in America, even in the afternoo-noo-noon. Our special today is mesquite-grilled sushi.”
“Rise and shine! 2:15, breakfast time. Up up up, gentlemen. Come on, out of bed sleepy head. Good morning, good morning. Rise and shine, feet on the floor. Good morning, men. Wakey wakey, hand off snakey.”
There's an old saying: ”white water in the morning”.
“The morning after always looks grim if you happen to be wearing last night's dress.”
“- Rusty Ryan: You scared?
- Linus Caldwell: You suicidal?
- Rusty Ryan: Only in the morning.”
“I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.”
“So they are weird in the morning, but they're even weirder at night?”
“As for making movies, who can act at eight o'clock in the morning? Let's face it!”
“If I had words to make a day for you, I’d sing you a morning golden and true, I would make this day last for all time, then fill the night deep in moonshine.”
- Sheriff Hank Pearson: Morning.
- Jack Benteen: What's good about it!?
- Sheriff Hank Pearson: Well hell, I said "morning". I didn't say "good morning".
“You know I'm a better cop when I get some in the morning, I feel lighter on my feet.”
“- Dr. Paul Abbot: Thank you for a lovely evening, Kate, shall we see you in the morning?
- Aunt Kate: Who knows if any of us will ever see the morning?”
“- Louis Stevens: Oh... mother of pearl, Beans!
- Bernard 'Beans' Aranguren: Sorry! I'm a little gassy in the morning!”
“- Antoinette Lilly: Good morning!
- Lefty LeBow: What's so good about it?
- Antoinette Lilly: Smell that fresh morning air! Look at the blue sky above!”