Breakfast quotes51 breakfast quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
- Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
- Shooter McGavin: [long pause] No!”
“- Lady Tremaine: [pointing to Ella's breakfast plate] Who's this for? Is there someone we've forgotten?
- Cinderella: [smiles] It's my place.
- Lady Tremaine: Oh, it seems too much to expect you to prepare breakfast, serve it and to sit with us. Wouldn't you prefer to eat when all the work is done, Ella? Or should I say, Cinderella? Hmm?”
“Is this a time to talk of Romans? I've had no breakfast! I'm hungry!”
“You mix your laundry list with your grocery list, you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast.”
“Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark.”
- Chip: Mom, are you a serial killer?
- Beverly R. Sutphin: The only "serial" I know anything about is Rice Krispies.
“- Dr. Margaret Snow Coopersmith: He has a system for eating pancakes.
- Barney Coopersmith: So the bottom pancake gets the same amount of syrup as the first.
- Dr. Margaret Snow Coopersmith: He has a system for everything!”
“How do you like your eggs done in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?”
“- Ben Bernanke: Lehman's down another 10%.
- Henry Paulson: You are not gonna let me get down a single bite, are you?
- Ben Bernanke: This is why I have oatmeal”
“- Earl Bassett: No breakfast?
- Valentine McKee: I did it yesterday. It was baloney and beans.
- Earl Bassett: No, it was eggs. I made eggs. Over easy.
- Valentine McKee: Well, I guess when I'm your age, I'll forget what I eat, too.”
“- Henry Dashwood: You like Co-co Puffs?
- Daphne Reynolds: It's chocolate! Need I say more?”
“- Dante Marcus: 240 bucks for breakfast?
- Valet: It is the most important meal of the day.”
“- Alison Bradbury: And you should see the crap he eats! Cheese balls and beer for breakfast!
- Jason: How do you know what he eats for breakfast?”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Maple syrup is supposed to be on the table before the pancakes.
- Charlie Babbitt: We haven't ordered yet, Ray.
- Raymond Babbitt: Of course when they bring the maple syrup after the pancakes, it'll definitely be too late.”
“- Private Spunkmeyer: What's this crap supposed to be?
- Private Frost: Cornbread, I think.
- Corporal Hicks: It's good for you, boy. Eat it.”
“- Waiter: Would you like to have anything before lunch?
- Chico: Yes, breakfast.”
“- Martha: What do you want for breakfast?
- Megs: Beer.”
“You know, I hate breakfast. It makes me want to puke.”
“Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast.”
“- Hallie: They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Sonny: I know. I'm the one who said it.”
“Nothing is impossible, Father, I often think of 6 impossible things before breakfast.”